Perfect Date[NEITO MONOMA BIRTHDAY SPECIAL]

"Neito, if you don't hurry your ass up-"

"Well (Y/N), perfection isn't easy to master."

I've been waiting for him to get done his hair for like an hour now. We have reservations at a restaurant for his birthday, and if he doesn't hurry up, they'll cancel our seats.

I barged into the bathroom to check up on him. He was trying to straighten down a piece of his hair. Dumbass.

"How long have you been trying to get that piece of hair down?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"The whole time, I ran out of gel. Would you be a dear and pick some up for me?~"

He seriously couldn't ask me this sooner? "No. We're going to be late if we don't get there in 10 minutes. Actually, we're already late, we're going to get cancelled in 10 minutes."

"But my hair-"

"Your hair is fine, it's just that piece, you look alright." I rolled my eyes. He sighed, taking my hand.

"Fine, but if people look at me like I'm some poor person, I'm telling them off."

"Whatever." I was already annoyed. I paid so much for this and he hasn't even said a small thank you.

We called a cab to pick us up, we waited in silence. He looked annoyed. Why in the hell would he be the annoyed one? Does he want me to grab his neck?

He was wearing a white suit while I was wearing a black dress. Don't get me started on that argument.

The cab finally arrived, we still have 5 minutes to get there. The cab driver seemed nice, he kept conversation with me about my father. He looked around our age too.

Neito on the other hand was mocking him quietly. He can't stop acting like a 5 year old, can he?

"Your father must be proud, you seem to be famous in the media already and you're not even out of school yet." He chuckled.

"Yes-"

"Too bad she isn't yours, how about you mind your business, yeah?"

Wow. I punched his arm, the cab driver was silenced. What a fucking idiot.

We got to our destination, I tipped the cab driver extra because Neito was an asshole. We walked up to the guy with the list.

"Neito Monoma and (Y/N) Kan." I told him. He shook his head slowly.

"Sorry, you both came too late, your seats have been taken already."

I clenched my fists. Are you kidding me?

"Well maybe if you weren't flirting with the cab driver, we could have been here earlier." Neito muttered.

I turned back to him, ignoring the guy for a second. "Flirting? Are you serious?"

"As serious as that ugly dress you have on." He whispered.

"Yeah? What about your dumbass hair?-"

"Excuse me, we do have another table for two."

"Great."

He lead us both to the table was free, it was right next to the restrooms. I sat down across from the annoying blonde.

It was awkward silence. We both didn't want to talk to each other. I don't even want to be here anymore. Not with him and his petty attitude.

I picked up my purse and got up off my chair. "Where are you going now?" he asked.

"Leaving. Have fun here by yourself." I walked away. Not only was it late out, but it was pouring rain too. This day can't get any worse?

I called a cab to drop me off at my place. Yes, my father thought it was a good idea to get me my own place right next to his house. It was a small apartment.

I was being spammed with texts from Neito. I just left his stupid ass on read. I don't want to talk to him right now.

Not only was I soaking wet from the rain, I got my carpet muddy. I sat down on my couch and shut my eyes.

The door opened up. I forgot I gave him a key here.

"You seriously left me? Did you go flirt with that cab driver too while you were at it?!" he yelled.

I got up from off the couch. He shouldn't be the one who's pissed.

"No, but I should have, maybe he would have complimented me and not call my dress fucking ugly!"

"Oh please, did you want me to call it pretty? You haven't said anything about me, you ignored me, and complained! It's my birthday, do you think I want to be ignored?!"

"Ignored?! I paid for that table that we never made it to because of your stupid hair!" I got in his face.

We never really yelled like this to each other, we've been dating for two years too. He just makes me furious sometimes, and I'm not holding it in anymore.

"Yeah? My hair is stupid?! Say goodbye to it then!" he crossed his arms. Really?

"Goodbye! Bye! Fucking go, I don't want you near me again, give me my key, and leave. You're nothing without me, dumbass! You'll be working at Burger King in a year, taking my order!"

"I'm more of a Mcdonalds person, but thanks!" he screamed, turning around.

"Pfft..."

"Are you laughing at me?! I, the great Neito Monoma will flip the best burgers."

I couldn't help but laugh. "Stop... laughing.. at me.." he tried his best to not laugh, but failed. We were both now laughing at his stupid remark.

"Do you want me to still leave?"

"No. I want you to hug me." He grinned, walking up to me with his arms out. We were both soaked from the rain.

He held me tightly, mumbling 'I love you' a couple hundred of times.

.

.

.

The day wasn't over so we decided to get Mcdonalds. In our same clothes.

"You look so beautiful in the dress, it hugs your curves perfectly~" he fed me a fry. I held his hand.

"Your hair is hot. Actually everything about you is hot. Happy birthday, Neito." I smiled.

"We're cuddling later. I'm also staying over tonight."

"Fine by me. I'm not going any easier on you though."

"I don't want you to go easy on me~"

"I'm actually inviting Hitoshi to come over later, that might have to wait a couple days."

"Shut up." He crossed his arms. I gave him a small chuckle.

"I love you, dumbass."

"I love you, salty fry."