Class 1A Attack

Everything went on with short notice.

U.A students were panicking, praying, some even on the brink of crying.

Everyone got the notice that Class 1A was being attacked by villains. Not fake villains, real ones. Not All Might.

Everyone but the teachers here knew what was fully going on. That kid with the navy blue hair ran over here and gave everyone a notice.

I for one wasn't panicking. I was calm about the whole think. Why would I be panicking? That would just jinx their luck. No one can think if everyone's screaming about the whole thing.

Whoever those villains are, are really stupid. Crash into the U.S.J just to get recognition. They say heroes just want fame, but they're the ones trying to get the most of it.

That, or they just want to be locked up desperately. I mean, who thinks they're getting there out alive, or free when All Might is there?

It's all just dumb, and annoying.

Well that's what I thought an hour ago. Two of the villains got away. The one's leading the whole thing. If they lead something like that, they must be smart.

They must not be some random crooks on the street, there's no way.

Fortunately, no one died.

School ended early so parents wouldn't worry that much about their kids. I could only imagine what they were thinking.

They got the full experience on fighting villains I bet.

As I got ready to get up and leave the classroom, all you could see and hear are people talking about the villains, hoping they don't invade the school.

They're just giving the villains the attention. Of course they're going to try something like that again before being caught. It's obvious.

Why would they waste their time on just this, and get nothing out of it? There surely is a reason. Bet it's all because of All Might.

Now that the Hero Killer thinks he's all popular on the media, all these other villains think they can be all hot shit too. It's only a matter of time before the pros track them down, and put them in the slammer where they belong.

Suffering behind bars. Nothing left for them.

"You're really deep in thought, (Y/N), if I didn't know any better, it looks like you're worrying on the inside."

Him again.

"I'm not worrying about anything. I was just thinking about the villains that managed to escape. Only an idiot wouldn't dare to think about that."

He hummed to himself as he slung his bag over his arm. Is he going to walk out with me? I don't want him to bother me.

I picked up my pace a bit just to try and lose him. He doesn't seem to be worrying about this either.

He was still walking by my side. What the hell does he even want? Am I not making this clear enough that I don't want him near me?

"Fuck off, I don't want you walking with me."

"I'm not walking with you, I'm going the same way as you, you do realize that there's more than one house in the neighborhood." He grinned.

I rolled my eyes, and stopped walking. He stopped seconds after.

"Go ahead, start walking, I'm not walking with you."

"So cold. You really are trying too hard with the loner thing, (Y/N). It doesn't fit you. You can go ahead, I'm taking a break from walking."

I want him to trip, and fall.

I started walking away from him, to only see him by my side a minute later. He really wants to get punched in the face.

"Stop walking next to me, you reject." I glared daggers at him. He just had that stupid smirk on his face. He acts all high and mighty all the time. Like he's so cool.

"Like I said, I'm just going my regular route home." He hummed.

"Then walk behind me or something. I don't like you, I'm not your friend. Stop trying to annoy me."

He shrugged his shoulders and walked behind me. Finally. He isn't a bother anymore.

"(Y/N)~ I never knew you wore (F/C) kitty underwear~ So childish, don't you think?"

What in the actual fuck.

I turned myself quickly and tried to hide my burning face.

"You pervert. A no good loser like you doesn't deserve to be in the hero program if you're just going to be looking up girl's skirts."

"I wasn't looking up your skirt, your skirt just doesn't fit you."

I looked down at my skirt and realized it really didn't fit on me. I knew I shouldn't have let my father wash my clothes yesterday.

I tried to yank it down, but it was no use since if I yanked it down just a bit, it'd reveal my stomach. (Real life struggle for me boys, cri)

"Just stop looking at me, dumbass!" I yelled at him. He started to take his jacket off of himself. Once he got it off, he hooked both of his arms around my waist, and tied his jacket around it.

"I don't want your stupid jacket."

"But you need it."

I hate this. Another embarrassing moment he has to joke about with everyone in the class just to get on my nerves.

"I'm going to need that jacket back tomorrow though, so don't be late to school. Or face my consequences." He chuckled.

"Shut up. I'm never late, and if I was, I don't care about your low 'consequences', you're not scary to me. So just stop trying to intimidate me."

He smirked. "You're right, because I totally don't have some pictures of your underwear on my phone or anything."

My face got a bit red again. I turned back around and slapped his face.

"Ow. I'm kidding, didn't I tell you that you were ugly?" he held his cheek with a grin.

"Whatever. I don't care what I look like to you. Just don't be a pervert around me. I already hate you enough, do you want me to hate you more?"

He shrugged again. "Yeah, probably. I do like that face you make when I get under your skin after all." He laughed.

When can I actually kill him?