Pleasant Cafe

I spent my Saturday breaking open punching bags. I went through about thirty two. My quirk isn't all flashy, and it only really comes in useful for close hand combat in the beginning. Can't do anything if I don't get the blood off people.

My dad wanted to do something 'fun' like go to a stupid bowling alley. Who goes there to have fun? Old people? I also didn't want to go since he was bringing all of his old man friends, you know the one with that weird hairdo and the stupid ass shades.

Thank God I stayed home. I took out my phone and scrolled through pictures of pro heroes, and the whole big media. The Hero Killer has a big name out there. He's been trending for quite some time now, wonder how the pros didn't catch him yet.

It's filthy how people want to change society for themselves. They only think for themselves and no one else. How are you going to say 'this society is horrible, I'll change it for the better my way' to everyone, hoping they'd agree? Stupid.

Just thinking about it makes my body tense up. I laid my phone on my small drawer next to my bed as I stared up at my ceiling.

I should get some rest and take a small nap, I am going to the U.S.J tomorrow, so I need to save and consume my energy till then. I closed my eyes and breathed out.

My phone buzzed.

It's probably my dad just checking up on me.

I grabbed my phone off of the drawer and brought it up to my face. I squinted my eyes to try and see things clearly. A chatroom.

Cool Kids Only

Tetsu: I'M SO PUMPED UP

Leaf Blower69: Calm yourself Tetsu

Big Fist: (Y/N)! It's Kendo! Are you getting this message?

.

.

.

How the fuck do they have my number?

I'll ignore them. Better yet, block all of these rejects. They're useless morons. Now they're bothering me after school hours. Great. Why can't they just leave me alone?

I was about to press 'block all' on my phone until a message about me popped up on my screen.

Cool Kids Only

CopyCat: You're really messaging this hothead, Kendo? She's way too boring for us, let's just delete her off of the chat.

.

.

.

Boring? I am boring? The Hell does he think he is? I'll murder him.

Cool Kids Only

Me: What the fuck did you just say about me? I'll rip your head off and feed it to the pigeons outside

CopyCat: Sure, I'll be waiting for that ;))

Big Fist: Guys! Not now! (Y/N), we were thinking about going to that new café together, just you, me, Monoma, Tetsu, and Tsuburaba! What do you say??

Leaf Blower69: That would be cool if you came (Y/N), it was funny when the manager was yelling in Russian at the arcade

CopyCat: Stop kissing her ass, she won't come, she thinks she's better than all of us, even though she's absolutely lonely right now, and will always be.