Arcade Troubles

[Thank you guys so much for reaching this book to already 1k reads!]

 I was forced on going to the arcade with these losers. Not only was it just Kendo, but it was six more idiots to add in with her. She's okay. I guess.

I walked off behind the crowd with my bag hanging down one shoulder. I have money to blow, but on a pointless arcade? I could buy better punching bags instead.

"Mars to (Y/N)!"

I rolled my eyes over to the American. She didn't use that term right. I don't know if I should correct her, or just leave her sounding stupid.

"It's actually Jupiter to (Y/N), Pony." Big eyelashes corrected. He didn't correct her right. Dumbass.

Obnoxious foul mouth corrected both of them the correct way, sounding all smart and everything acting like he didn't get a 78% on our quiz about road crossing.

It's too bad that we couldn't wait to get changed into regular attire, now I have to look like I'm connected with these rejects.

I swear, I'm the smartest one here. It's like I'm babysitting them instead of anything else. I just don't want to be bothered by any of them. Too bad there are people like them in this world.

We stepped into the arcade finally, and purchased a table booth to all sit at. Surprisingly we all were able to fit at one table. I still can't understand how that manga dude can see anything.

"Okay guys, since I'm responsible for everyone here, you guys must return at this table in two hours, unless you want to be left behind. Also, don't cause any trouble guys... I'm talking to you, Tetsu. Anyways, let's just have a good time here!"

Kendo got this whole leader thing cut out for her, huh. Now that I think about it, I've only been to an arcade about once, and I never even played the games.

I just sat at the table booth, scrolling through my phone. Kendo wasn't having it though, sadly.

"(Y/N)! C'mon! Remember, we're friends! Play a couple of games instead of moping around at the table booth, it's fun!"

I just shook my head and sat still. She gave me a gigantic hug and lifted me up out of my seat, and plopped me down on the floor.

"Fine. Don't expect me to waste all of my money though on this stupid shit."

Her eyes glimmered with glee while she clapped her hands together. Thankfully, wind boy called her over to him.

I walked over to an arcade game about spaceships? I'm not entirely too sure. Nor do I really care what it was about, I just don't want Kendo on my case right now.

I slipped a quarter in and started to play. I moved the joystick once, and I died.

The Hell was that?

I slipped another quarter in and grabbed the joystick more violently. I moved it once, I didn't die, however once I pressed the big button on my left, I died.

HOW AM I LOSING AT THIS STUPID ASS GAME?!

I looked over to the kid on my right, playing the same game, reaching up to a score of ten thousand. No way. This machine is just broken.

"Hey kid." I called him up to me.

"Yeah- Hey, isn't that a U.A uniform?! That's so cool, you go to my future dream school!" he cheered.