Acquaintances

[^^ Believe it or not, that picture took my stupid ass twenty good minutes to make LmAO]

As soon as dad walked into the classroom everyone began to quiet down. Good, their voices were all ear rape to my ears anyways. He stood himself in front of the class with a straight posture.

"I am your teacher, Sekijiro Kan. You may know me as pro hero, Vlad King. I'll shape you into young heroes. If you can't handle it here, you go. No further instruction about that."

Nervous glances were being exchanged by a couple of students. Already nervous? He cleared his throat and began to speak again.

"That being said, since Class 1A is doing it, we might as well too. Get down to the track after putting these gym outfits on. We'll be missing orientation."

I grabbed a gym suit and made my way to the girl's locker room with all the other females. Some look excited and determined. Too bad I'm going to beat every single one of them.

I threw on my school's jacket over my (f/c) tank top and slipped on the pants. I followed some people out to the track. My father might be a teacher here, but he never gave me a big hint about how this school was exactly constructed.

Everyone made it outside, staring at my dad and the track. The track was huge. All I'm wondering is how much money they get to actually afford this much space.

"Alright. To test everyone's speed and stamina, you'll all be running this track five times in a row. No stopping. No walking. If I see you walk or stop I'll add a lap to everyone. You wouldn't want to be a burden on your classmates now and make them dislike you, right? Get set up, I'll tell you when to start. It'll be a race. No quirks either. Only body strength."

Jokes on him, I already hate every single one of them. I lined myself up next to a ginger haired girl. She was quite tall. She gave me a cheeky smile as I just stared at her.

My dad gave us all the go and everyone started to run. Idiots, wasting all of their energy on trying to complete the first lap the quickest. I gave myself a steady pace.

Speed is one of my best departments since my quirk kind of relies on it. Can't touch anyone in a fight if I'm not quick enough.

The ginger girl popped up beside me again, running by my side. She hung her hand out next to me. "Itsuka Kendo!"

She really wants to do an introduction in the middle of all of this? I simply brushed by her, running a bit faster. I'm not here to play patty cake.

After finishing my fourth lap, I was now in first out of everyone. I never thought it would really be this easy. Sure, I'm kind of tired, but you'd think that'd we run ten laps, or even twenty. This is the top hero school in Japan after all.

Dad will be proud of me for turning out to be first in the class. I'll be first in everything. I won't let him down. I can't-

I got shoved over to the side causing me to fall forwards a bit. I heard a light, devious chuckle. "So, I never asked you, how is your hand?"

It's that nut job again. Do I fight with him and give up my number one spot that easily? No. I'll be the older one in the situation.

He hummed to himself, squinting his grayish-blue eyes. "I'm sorry for that. I just thought your hand was a little cold so I decided to warm it up for you."

I grit my teeth. I turned around for a second to see if anyone was directly behind me, which there wasn't. Perfect.

I stopped in my tracks making him stop too. "Listen here you wannabe Best Jeanist. You might want to get a life before talking to me like that, got it? If you touch me with your slimy, gross germs again I'll be sure to knock what's left of your brain out." I snarled.

He put his hands up in defense and gave me a small smile. "Alright, alright. It looked to me like you wanted to be the first to finish the track, right? Too bad that Shiozaki girl just passed by us. Better hurry up." He smirked.

I whipped my head at that vine girl getting ready to finish first. This no good bastard. I ran as fast I could, but face it, I wasn't going to get first. If it wasn't for that blonde ken doll, I would have impressed everyone including my father.

I finished.

Second.

That filthy word.

"Wow! Good job you guys!" Kendo, I believe her name is, said. She was talking to me, that titan looking dude, and vine chick. We all finished in the top three.

"Hey, wait! You have to same last name as Sensei Kan! Are you guys related?!" Weird eyebrows asked.

Here's something to brag about. I put my hands on my hips and smirked. "That's right, he's my father. You all better watch out for me, I am a pro hero's daughter after all, who knows what I'll be able to do to you guys in battle."

They didn't seemed phased at all by my taunting. Are they slow?

"Hm. Says the one who hit second place in this. I don't see the whole big deal about you."

That blonde boy. He's a dickhead. He's already my least favorite here, and weird eyebrows basically shouts into your ear when he talks.

"Monoma. That isn't nice! We all have a goal and that's to be heroes. We don't need to put ourselves on higher places, we're in the same class." Kendo scolded him.

She's my favorite, even though I don't agree with that statement. I'm already on a higher level than all of them.

Dad stepped in as he put the board away. "I'm impressed with all of you. However, you all need to work harder with your bodies without your quirks. A strong body, a stronger quirk. Remember that. Get changed and head back into the classroom. I'll explain rules then."

-Time Skip-

Before you knew it, the school day was over. The sun was setting down as I waited outside of the school. Dad really takes his time, doesn't he?

"Wow, I'm getting slight Déjà vu."

Seriously? Does this asshole have anything else better to do than mess with me? 

"Go away. No one is around to see me strangle you in the next minute. Might wanna stay away from me." I warned him.

He sighed and put his hand out.

"I apologize for stepping on your hand. I want us to be acquaintances. What do you say?" he grinned. I can't tell if he's joking or not.

I shook my head slowly and chuckled a bit. "Do you think I want to be in any relationship with a bastard like you? You're stupid if you think that. I'll be the one looking down on you, and everyone else in a couple of years. I'll be the best of the best, and I don't need anyone to help with that. So scram."

His expression faded a little bit but came back together as I finished my words. "Good luck then, loner." He looked at the car in front of us.

I stepped in the car, preparing to go home. "Meet any friends, (Y/N)?" my dad asked. He might sound professional in the school, but when we're alone he's in official dad mode.

"I don't need friends to be successful." I leaned back on the car seat. He sighed and shook his head.

"You'll see differently one day, (Y/N)."

No I won't.