1A Rejects

[I am so sorry for not posting sooner, I've just been caught up in life. Haha, sike. I don't have a life lmao, I just was being lazy. Anyway, here's a chapter, boyz ;)]

 Last night was weird.

I've actually have gotten along with Monoma. Something I thought no one was capable of doing. I mean, it wasn't all fun and games, who said I smiled?

We just got the work done peacefully. It did take a while though. So we might have slacked off, and ate (F/F). And watched some tv. And talked about U.A.

It wasn't anything friendly though. Never.

I just felt like I was looking in the mirror when he was talking about how people have seen his quirk. What was said and done in my house will be left there.

Or I'll crush him.

.

.

.

We both turned in our project at the front desk, and went back to our seats to get ready for the morning. My father wasn't in the class yet.

Meaning everyone kept rambling on about having fun with their partners, or some panicking that they didn't do the project right. Idiots.

"Monoma, how was (Y/N)? Did she bite you? Hurt you? Attempt to kill you?!"

I will actually strangle this wind reject.

I turned my head around, getting ready to pound his big ass head into the floor.

"Of course she has, but who could possibly hurt this perfection? However, she did end up trying to cud-"

I punched the back of his head, making him fly frontwards. "You're next, you rusty leaf blower." I glared at him.

Sweat dropped right off of him, but soon was washed back up with relief since my dad came in.

Lucky bastard.

He scanned everyone's papers and ripped them in half. The whole class gasped. Did I fail him? Did I do something wrong?

"You all did it wrong. The essay wanted to know what a hero should do in certain situations. You being future heroes, shouldn't have actually taken it from the hero laws. Be more creative next time."

Silence filled the classroom. I should have known. Maybe if I paid attention to the assignment more instead of doing other things, I wouldn't have failed.

"That being said, there is another thing you all should know about. Some of you may already know, but if not, the Sports Festival is coming up. Only three shots in your time here. Pros will be looking for sidekicks, a great start for being a pro. Don't disappoint out there. I would also want to train hard, general studies have many kids who want to be in the hero course, if they get seen doing greater, one of you might be replaced. So I really recommend that you try your best."

The Sports Festival. I knew it was coming. I watch it every year, examining everyone's quirks at this school. It really is no joke either, I want all of those pros to see that I'm the real deal.

But of course Class 1A has all of the attention right now. I'm not jealous of all of those rejects, so what? They got to encounter real villains. We'll all be doing that in the meantime. I know I'm stronger than all of them there.

They're all peasants to me. Wanting to become number one. They should know their place with me. I'll show them.

.