nineteen.

Episode 4 ~

~ Word Count: 4.3k

Third POV

"I'm back home"

Yuuki tiredly climbed down the stairs in a fresh pair of comfortable clothes. She felt utterly exhausted from sorting through the student council paperwork again and attending another meeting for the council as well. However, she is undoubtedly glad to be back home where she can relax.

As she reaches the last step, she was suddenly greeted with a tight familiar hug around her waist. She peers down to see her exuberant salmon boy cheerfully giggling up at her.

"Welcome home, onee-chan!" Wataru greeted with a smile.

Yuuki's heart ached at how warm and nourishing his words were with his infectious giggles. She bends to affectionately ruffle his hair and cup his face to devour him with multiple kisses.

"How was school, imouto-chan? Seems like another busy day for you. Would you like a massage? I promise I won't be too rough on you, unless-"

Yuuki throws a pillow at Kaname's face once she was close enough to be at the edge of the couch. He lowers the pillow away from his face and frowned.

Subaru, on the other side of the couch and sitting beside Yusuke, turns his attention away from the tv for a minute to notice Yuuki's appearance.

"Yeah, how was practice, squirt?" Subaru waved. A smirk tugged at his lips when he saw her annoyed glare at the nickname he gave her.

Ever since they both started to do morning runs together, they both seem to enjoy each other's company as well as teasing one another. Yuuki believed those moments always felt nice to have. It reminded her of the fun times with Ema as kids.

Yuuki also knew about the small formed crush he developed on her sister. Of course, an advantage to tease him and Yusuke whenever she got the chance.

"I actually didn't have practice today. Coach announced that practice will be on hiatus until the new term comes around. So now all I have to worry about is the student council and Chri-, er, I mean crush these winter exams" Yuuki grimaced a smile.

Yuuki didn't expect herself to say her name so freely in an environment she most definitely does not want exposed to.

A relieved sigh escaped her mouth as Subaru and Kaname shrugged with no suspicion, turning their focus back on the tv. Yuuki, along with a smiling Wataru, walked to the kitchen to inspect the whiteboard schedule that Ukyo created in order to manage this busy family.

The caramel brunette places a hand to her chin while she ponders who's home. It seemed like Iori, Ukyo, Masaomi, Louis, and Futo are still out.

Though, when is Futo actually home anyways?

"Ne Yu-chan, how come Ema-neesan didn't come up with you like usual?"

Yuuki flicks her eyes at the adorable young boy with his head tilted in curiosity. Earlier, she barged into Ema's room first to tell her that she came back from school. In Ema's case, it definitely startled her by surprise, almost toppling her and Juli to the floor with her laptop.

It seems that Ema is busy "doing her homework". In other words, busy playing her new PC game that she received from the gamer convention last week.

Yuuki nagged her for not doing her actual homework and she'll regret it soon, but Ema pretended to listen while her eyes remained on the flashing movements displayed on her laptop screen. However, Ema was able to ask Yuuki, again, if Natsume delivered the disk yet. Which earned a tired no from the caramel brunette.