seventeen.

~ Word Count: 3k

Third POV

"You got me again Danny!"

Yuuki yields to a stop and takes this chance to catch her breath. Her hands were on her knees and her breath heaves, obviously tired from all the constant running she has been doing with the kids.

The three boys out of all ten energetic children were the most active and wanted to especially challenge Yuuki in several games to achieve their desired victory. Yuuki knew the boys had that natural competitive aspect, so she reduced her speed the entire time so they would not lose that hope to chase after her in a game of tag or freeze.

"Okay i'm going go back inside to grab a drink" Yuuki deeply exhaled, slowly straightening her back.

"Awe, then who is going to be the tagger?"

A couple kids pouted, bummed that they might lose play time with the cheerful caramel brunette. Yuuki turns around to the shaded area close to the back door. A smirk finds its way to her lips as her eyes dawns on a certain short dirty blonde pre-teen.

The young girl skips her way behind the short boy with her arms wrapped behind her back. As her figure reaches right behind Oliver while being unnoticed, she lays a hand on his shoulder. The quiet pre-teen immediately shrieked two octaves higher than normal. His body jolted awake than he already was and caused the book he was reviewing to land on the grass.

"Tag you're it, Oli-tan" Yuuki laughed, satisfied at her attempt to scare the young boy.

The kids that watched laughed at Oliver's scared reaction. A few exaggeratedly falls to the ground clutching onto their small abdomen from their contagious laughter.

As Oliver saw the kids suddenly running away from him, expecting him to start chasing after him, he stayed at his spot, trembling.

"B-but I didn't want to play-"

"You are now. Come on, it's fun. I'll only be gone for a little bit." Yuuki tried to convince the boy, giving him a small push forward to attain to the kids' wishes.

Oliver sighs then managed to trudge his short legs towards the nearest child to tag. Yuuki giggles at Oliver's physically inactive state then twirls around for the back door.

Inside, she felt the cool air conditioner swept at her exhaustion. Although the season has turned to fall but close to winter, it seemed that today turned out to be really sunny and a little warm. A perfect day for children and other pedestrians to walk around the city to enjoy the day before snow starts falling.

Yuuki finds her way inside the building to the hallway that lead to the kitchen. She briskly opens the refrigerator door and grabs the closest cold plastic water bottle to drink. After she closes the door, her body startles out of fright when she notices Janene's sudden appearance with her carrying Yukino right behind the door.

"Bu-jesus don't scare me like that" Yuuki whined, frowning at the fact she could of spilt her drink on the angelic infant.

"Not my fault that you are oblivious" Janene shrugged.

The two walks over to the large window that views the backyard, perfect display of supervising the children from the inside. Yuuki cracks a smile at the sight of all the children enjoying themselves with Oliver. Janene also notices Oliver struggling to catch his breath when Dee slaps his back for the continuation of the game of tag.

"Ha, you were able to convince Oliver to play, or should I say, physically run with these rascals?" Janene mused, carefully not to laugh as loud to disturb the infant's sleep.