eighteen.

Episode 4 ~

~ Word Count: 3.6k

Third POV

A particular brunette yawns and stretches her arms as she reaches to wrap one arm around her sister. Ema adjusted her standing position to promptly let Yuuki's arm protectively rest on her shoulders from the strangers crowded around in the train. A familiar redhead groaned beside the two brunette sisters.

"I can't believe i'm doing this."

Yusuke looked out the window and slumped on the pole across the twins. Yuuki held onto the handheld strap above her while Ema remained in her hold.

"We did asked if you wanted to come and you voluntarily agreed so I don't see why you're still complaining" Yuuki shrugged her shoulders, not annoyed as much by his unnecessary grumbling.

Ema gazed out of the same window as Yusuke and a sigh escaped her lips, curving upwards by her unresistant excitement urging to seep out. Yuuki glances down at her sister and giggles when she notices Ema obviously thrilled to arrive at the place they were heading for the day.

It was the same event that Tsubaki and Azusa invited them to go the other day. Ema found out through social media that there was going to be a pop up gamer convention in Tokyo, and she hoped the event they were heading to will be held there.

The train finally came to a stop and the three teenagers walked out of the train. Yuuki swiftly guides them out of the train station with her leading the way with directions that Azusa gave her last night. At first, Azusa wanted to wait for them outside of the train station to meet them and direct them to the place but this morning he sent a text that he might not be able to.

Yuuki yields to a stop when sees a huge glass building towering over them. She peers ahead and saw excess decoration and a few booths placed in front of what seems to be the entrance to whatever event this was.

As they reached closer to the entrance, Ema loudly gasps and points a stumbling finger at a large banner above the glass sliding doors.

"I-i-it is at the pop up game convention!" Ema squealed, surprising Yusuke by her sudden enthusiasm.

He didn't know Ema had this kind of excitement within her. It kinda reminded him of Wataru's or Tsubaki's whenever they see something that they extremely like.

Yuuki notices his expression and laughs, "I forgot that you and all the brothers have never seen this side of Ema. One thing you should know about her is that she is very fond of video games, deeply."

Ema was ignorant to Yuuki's side comments and Yusuke's shocked glances at her. She went ahead to the booths to check them out. The people there were handing out brochures that had the itinerary of the whole event for the entire day.

Yusuke follows after Ema and Yuuki yield her walking, taking out her phone to text Azusa that they were here. She received a fast reply from him.

"That's good to hear, make sure to check in with the front booth inside. I had Tsubaki put you guys' name under VIP so you'll be able to see us. No need to pay, just enjoy the event as much as you want!"

"How sweet of you, Azu-nii" Yuuki mutters under her breath, a smile dawns on her lips as she approaches her squealing sister.

Yuuki managed to check them inside at the front booth like Azusa mentioned, and slapped her sister's wrist with a sticker that she was given to legitimately let her overly-excited twin to roam around all she wants.

"Ooo~ oneechan let's go over there- no wait let's go over here- gah, there's one of my favorite games that I played last week!" Ema grabbed onto Yuuki's wrist, eagerly dragging her to every booth that she sees like a child.