eight.

Episode 2 ~

~ Word Count: 2.7k

Third POV

Upon entering the main room, they saw a pair of legs laying on the small stairs. The twin girls immediately ran up to the figure laying down and saw Louis soundly asleep.

Yuuki slightly shakes him, waking him up. The man with the platinum blonde hairstyle softly chuckles and explained that he was so tired he wan't able to reach the couch in time.

Ema places her bags on the doorframe to the kitchen and helped the man back on the couch. Yuuki walked to the kitchen to set aside all the supplies Ema bought at the store.

"Ne, can I like do your hair... for the party tonight?" Louis smiled at Ema while playing with a few strands of her hair.

"You don't have to, I can just-"

"But I wanted to come back to like do your hair and your twin's. It'll totally be fun" Louis reassured Ema. The ponytailed brunette looks over her shoulder to catch a glimpse of Yuuki's reaction. She sighs and raised her arms up with a sly smile, gesturing an okay signal.

Louis hands a medium-sized mirror to the two girls to reflect their figures. The two widens their eyes in shock. Yuuki gently touches her hair and a smile spreads across her lips.

Ema enjoyed the salon like process of Louis professionally styling her hair. Yuuki liked the way he massaged his fingers through her hair. The girl felt relaxed and didn't want him to stop.

"Now let me top it off with this-," the stylist clicks on the curling iron but somehow it didn't seem to budge, "oh no, its like broken. I'll fetch a new one."

Ema stands up from her chair, feeling already satisfied with his wonderful work on her hair.

"I think it's fine how it is-"

"Let me see this all through" Louis stopped her and continued his way up the stairs to his room for a brand new curling iron.

Yuuki places a hand on her shoulder and nods with a sigh. The caramel brunette stands up from the chair and grabbed the bag of supplies she bought earlier herself. She wanted to put away her stuff before Louis comes back with his iron and Subaru sees his gift.

After five minutes, Yuuki comes back to the loft but sees Futo shouting down below to her twin sister. She wonders what on earth was he complaining about this time.

She leans against the wall behind him and watched him behave before her towards her sister.

"Are you in a hurry?" Ema asked curiously.

Futo slightly lunges his hands on the railing and glares at her, "why should I tell stuff like that to you, an outsider like yourself?"

Yuuki felt her fist clench. She did not like the tone Futo used on her sister. She was about to hop off the wall but halts when she noticed Futo's change of behavior.

"You changed your hairstyle? Sorry, I didn't realize it until now. How careless of me," Futo relaxed his hold on the ledge and gazes down at Ema with a gleam of adoration.

"That hairstyle of yours makes you such a beautiful person, onee-san" Futo smirks. Ema blushes at the sudden compliment from Futo himself.

Yuuki lifts a hand to her mouth to cover her quiet chuckling. Despite her dislike on Futo's attitude to her twin, she couldn't help but laugh at Ema's gullible self.

"Can we just forget about the fact both of us are siblings?"

Ema widens her eyes at the comment. She was more surprised to hear this from him. The gullible girl was confused why he was saying these words.