Everyone noticed.

"Seokjin, what's wrong, honey?" Joowon's voice reminded Seokjin of the nurses whenever they would call him 'Honey'. That annoying, nerve wrecking nickname they would give him when they would experiment with his body. He hated it.

Joowon moved his hand towards his thigh, looking for a place to park around the plaza. Namjoon knew that that had to be the cause of Seokjin gasping.

"I told you to stay away, you bastard!" Namjoon's mask fell off as he swung his fist. Seokjin and Yoongi both stopped him. The vampire put Namjoon's mask back on, so that the dark entity wouldn't expose himself in front of everyone.

"Nothing to see here, people. Just brotherly love." Joowon laughed. People seemed to ignore them after that scene, thankfully.

"Is somebody jealous again? Hmm?"

"Cut it out, sir. This game of yours has to stop." Seokjin spoke for the first time in a while.

This took everyone by surprise. Yoongi, Joowon, and Namjoon all turned over to look at the vampire who had become quiet again.

They began to walk towards the plaza. This place was different, and was not what Seokjin
imagined it to be.

It wasn't just a regular mall, it was a huge plaza where people have to walk outside to enter whichever store they want to. Although this gave them a perfect excuse to split up in two: Seokjin with Namjoon and Joowon with Yoongi, this wasn't what the guy had in mind for his brother and Seokjin. He third wheeled in between them the entire time.

Yoongi left the second he got there because he had spotted Hoseok in one of the stores, so he told Joowon he would leave to his house with Hoseok. Joowon felt even better than before. It was just him, Seokjin and Namjoon.

From far away, they could see two small children running towards them.

"I hate small children. They're so annoying." Joowon groaned. Seokjin turned his head over towards him as Namjoon was distracted by the children, greeting them nicely.

"You truly are the opposite of your brother, sir. Namjoon adores children, whereas you hate them." The man turned his head to stare at Namjoon who was acting as sweet as always to his young patients, when Joowon's voice interrupted him.

"I don't hate children, Seokjin. Please don't think so negative of me." Joowon frowned. Seokjin tilted his head towards him.

"I'll be back soon with an apology gift. Would you mind waiting for me right here?" Joowon held Seokjin's hand, leading the man to a bench far away from where Namjoon was. Seokjin hesitated at first, but waited for the guy to return.

When he returned, Joowon handed him a bottle with a purple substance inside of it.

"It's grape soda, have you ever tried it before?" Seokjin shook his head.

"I can't drink this. I'm sorry." The man lowered his head.

"No, no! Don't worry, it won't harm you. At least drink a small sip for me?" Joowon convinced Seokjin to drink the fizzy purple soda. It tasted okay to the man, he wasn't a fan of the fizzy feel he had in his tongue, let alone the way it felt when it hit his stomach but he drank it for Joowon to not make him feel bad.

~~~

"Dr. Kim, we needed to thank you for all that you have done for us." Namjoon was listening to the admirers he's gained at the new hospital he's working in, one moment, then the next he was hearing a conversation from far away.

A conversation which contained two familiar voices; one hesitating while the other being completely calm.

Seokjin and Joowon.

"Well, we should go back now... Why did you lock the doors, sir?"

"Surprise." Namjoon heard the sounds of a car taking off. He immediately ran after it.

"It's Joowon. I'm heading to your place." He looked over at the man next to him. Seokjin was about to jump out of the car when Joowon handcuffed his hands to the steering wheel.

"He's perfect for the job, I swear. Text you later when we arrive, boss."

"Let me out." Seokjin was clenching his jaw tightly.

"Oh, I will. Once we make it to our destination. Be a good boy and stay still. You're going to make us so much money."

"Us...?" Seokjin felt lost without Namjoon. He also felt sleepy.

Very sleepy.

His vision blurred and he could no longer hear what Joowon was saying. The drink Joowon gave him had sleeping pills in it. In no time, the man was knocked out unconscious for hours.