Chapter 25

Hey guys quick warning this has some violent content that some people might not like, also i really hope this chapter is ok, i'm really worried because i've been distracted the entire time of writting this chapter and i just wanted it to right but if i didn't upload it woud be ages so i hope you all like it.

please comment fan and vote and please let me know what you think, it isnt edited very well like the others i just wanted to get it out for you all so please read and i hope you all like

leighxxx

Chapter 25

Harry’s pov

I could feel the sweat beading on my forehead as Logan heaved me from the ground; every part of me was aching and in pain and no matter what I did it wouldn’t go away. I wasn’t an idiot I knew this just wasn’t from being apart from Harley I knew this was her pain and my scar hadn’t stop burning from the second she’d woken up. I knew she’d woken up from the heightened pain that coursed through every part of my body, yeah I’d tried to knock her block down, I tried every minute of every day, so did Flynn but she kept it there. I wasn’t stupid I knew why she did, she was trying to protect us, she knew as soon as that block was open everything would come flooding through, yeah I felt everything now but Flynn, no he only felt the worst pain. The ones that had me crying and writhing about the floor in agony, the ones that made me wish I was dead, the ones I knew Harley would be feeling a hundred times worse.

It had been five days now since she’d been taken and it had gotten to the point now where Lo and Flynn were taking it turns to carry me, we couldn’t stay in wolf form as much as I begged them to listen and I was that weak at the minute I couldn’t even manage my Alpha tone on them, no they couldn’t carry my massive bulk between them so we’d resorted to travelling the best we could in human form and to be honest the state I was in we weren’t getting very far.

Mom and Dad were constantly in my ear begging me to come home, I knew Adam had told her everything because she’d been sobbing into my head that first day about how sorry she was, how everything was her fault and she should never have let her get away.  Of course I told her not to be stupid it wasn’t moms fault her mother was a crazed creature from ancient myth that had a vendetta against her for taking after her father and not her and that she wanted Harley. Yeah I’ll give her if it was me I’d have killed her all those years ago but this was mom, as bad ass as she was I know she wouldn’t have it in her to kill her own mother even though now she was wishing she did.

“Harry look I know you don’t want to hear it but you can’t stand, you can’t keep anything down and you’re barely drinking. I think it’s time you went home” Logan said quietly but strongly as I leaned heavily against his side digging my nails in as I could feel my legs give way again after another bout of nausea washed over me.

“No I’m not leaving her Logan, she would do the same for me” I panted out trying to breathe through the pain that was stabbing in my left leg before shooting up over my side and into my head, pain my poor twin was no doubt feeling from what they were doing to her.

I’d felt the, let’s say beatings because I couldn’t even think off what else they were doing to her, getting worse and worse. It was as if they started off slowly only to be getting harder and longer as the days drew on and today was no exception. I’d already been in a heap on the floor more times than I care to think about and even Flynn had been reduced to a crumpled wreck at one point from what I can only imagine was a shot of silver or something worse as both our bodies felt like out blood was running with molten lava so I can only imagine what poor Harley was feeling.

Flynn barely spoke a word, he hadn’t for days. I knew he could tell from what he alone was feeling not to mention how weak I was getting that Harley didn’t have long left in her. If we couldn’t stand the pain she was in then surely to god she couldn’t and I didn’t even want to think about that baby. Flynn hadn’t even mention it, Logan had tried a few time trying to get a word out of him but he just clammed up even more, I could see his eyes glazing over and his lips tremble whenever it was mentioned, he no doubt thought the same as me, that baby couldn’t have survived those beatings. As strong as it would be being an Alpha baby and all, it was amazing Harley was living through them but I couldn’t see how the little life inside her could get through it I really couldn’t and no doubt Flynn felt the same.