Chapter 5

Hey everyone thanks for your support, i hope you like this chapter, please comment and vote let me know what you think

leigh

xxxxxxxx

Chapter 5

Harry’s pov

The car ride back was torture, I could see her car upfront, I could feel how nervous she was, her driving showed it too. It was slow and careful. No music blasting, no quick corners and skidding to stops. I can’t believe I’d grabbed her like that, I’d never so much as play fighted with her unless it involved training and it’s not as if I had much choice on that. But feeling how much she was hurting this morning and not being able to help her sent me to the edge.

We’d been driving down the road to school, me and Logan laughing like idiots and something Flynn had done yesterday when I immediately slammed on screaming out loud and punching the steering wheel as wave after wave of hurt and anger washed over. I knew it was her and the only times I ever felt like this was when she was either with or thinking about her mystery man.

I wasn’t stupid I knew she loved him, I’d known for a long time. Since the second she felt that first feeling I knew she loved him. But I felt the hurt he caused the way her heart ached for him every second of every day. I saw how she’d retreated into herself more and more, not shifting as much only training the bare minimum basically avoiding any place he could be.

The anger washed over me completely making me panic that she was about to explode, she needed me near her but no she was just too stubborn to let me help, she wouldn’t tell me who it was and she blocked me. All the way to school I’d tried to force her to take it down, Logan shooting me concerned looks every time I grimaced when my scar felt on fire from her pain as I tried to get to her to lower her guard, the pain still real when we pulled up at school and saw her tear stained puffy face staring right at me.

I couldn’t help it, I didn’t care that everyone was there, I didn’t care, all I wanted to do was make sure she was ok and of course me being me had made everything so much worse. I grabbed her, I hurt her and I made her so angry she almost shifted at school not to mention decking Hayden.

Oh my god I know I shouldn’t laugh but that sight, honestly made my year. The way she just floored her with one punch was awesome, I knew she had it in her but the buzz about everyone knowing that she would only put up with so much was amazing. Hopefully now they would back off a bit knowing she wasn’t the shy innocent girl they all thought she was.

“Haz, what are we going to do about Flynn” Logan said quietly breaking the silence looking out of the window

Just his name had my fingers clenched tightly around the wheel. How could he have done that, my best friend? How could he have treated my sister so badly, yeah she was right we did it and from now on that was going to change but Flynn, he was her mate, the one she was supposed to turn too? He was supposed to look after her, protect her, not hurt her and deny her. Too many nights had I been laid in bed feeling her sadness and emptiness wash over me, I couldn’t forgive that best friend or not.

“Kill him” I snarled

“Haz, you promised Harley. She loves him” he said still looking out of the window. I knew this was getting to him, he was very rarely quiet

“We owe it to her Haz, she deserves some kind of happiness after what we’ve all done to her” he carried on not even attempting to disguise the guilt in his voice

“Yeah I know. How did we all let it get like this? How could we have missed it, he’s her mate Logan he must have been suffering too.”

“Honestly I don’t know, I know he seemed withdrawn lately but I never thought anything of it, come its Flynn you know how moody he can be”