Chapter 43

Hey everyone, so heres the next chapter, i really hope its ok, hopefully you all like it :)

please let me know what you all think 

leighxxx

Chapter 43

Harleys Pov

Sighing and placing my hands over my belly I walked up and down like I had been doing for the last few hours. Where were they, I’d had no word on anyone, I had no idea if they’d found her, how she was, nothing. I couldn’t help but wonder if something had happened. I just needed to know she was safe, I knew she was angry, feeling guilty and I also knew I needed to talk to her. I needed her to know that I knew things would take a long time and that even though I was still angry and upset over the way things had been she was still my sister and I loved her, I wanted to do anything I could to help her. I wanted my little sister back.

“Harley, you do know you’ll wear a hole in the carpet” Harry smirked from behind me as him and Flynn blasted out a game on the Xbox all be it both of them keeping a very close eye on me.

“I can’t help it, why haven’t we heard anything yet” I cried out while I still paced up and down in front of the burning fireplace that was keeping the room warm in the chilly autumn air.

“No news is good news Har” Flynn smiled at me softly setting his controller down and walking over to me while Harry moaned about the game being paused.

“Harley calm down, if anything had happened to any of them we’d know” he soothed wrapping his arms around me touching his lips to mine while I inhaled his amazing scent letting it soothe and calm me making the babies kick out as they so often did as soon as he was near.

Bending down and tearing his lips from mine he gently place them on my ever expanding stomach smiling as he kissed my bump softly

“Hey guys” he cooed moving his hands round my back and slowly grabbing my butt making me jump slightly at his touch as he smirked onto my bump looking up through his eye lashes giving me the cheekiest look I’d seen from him in a long time.

“Flynn” I smiled raising one eyebrow at him motioning my eyes to a sulking Harry who’d un paused his game and was now playing by himself.

“What I’m just kissing our babies” he chuckled gripping my ass tighter making my breath hitch in my body.

These last few days had been tough but I was slowly listening to that voice in my head telling me to pull myself together. I had no choice, I couldn’t stay that scared little girl afraid to leave my house and that’s just what I’d done. I’d manned up so to speak

My thoughts were interrupted by Harrys phone going off and him answering it, no doubt to one of the many girls that constantly followed him, god knows how he’d coped these last few weeks with no form of contact from all the grubby little sluts in our school.

“You know you’ll set a sore neck” Flynn chuckled as he kissed up my ever straining neck to watch Harry on the phone making Goosebumps appear everywhere on my body from his mere touch.

“I don’t know why he lets so many people have his number” I sighed letting my body sink into his as he continued kissing me oh so softly no doubt doing it on purpose to take my mind of Hayden.

“You mean so many girls” he said continuing his assault on my neck making sure he stayed clear of his mark knowing exactly what it would do to me.

“We’ll they're all slags, he can do better” I grumbled bring my hands around his neck and lifting his face from mine so he was looking at me.

“I think that’s just what he likes about them Har, you know what he’s like and lets me honest the bad mood isn’t about Harrys girls is it?” he smiled cupping my face, rubbing his fingers softly over my cheeks making me sigh, yep I was right he knew just how much I was stressing about Hayden never mind everything else.