Chapter 22 (🍋?)

I wiped away a tear, kissing his cheek softly.
"I'm sorry I brought all this up."
He held my hand is his against his cheek.
"Dont be... I'm glad you did."
"Why?"
He sniffled, taking his arms off me. He still held my hand, and lead me into the room. He went to the dresser, grabbing his clothes.
"I dont ever open myself... I never have. Especially after the fight... I always thought I needed to be two different people. One person was the strong, honorable person I wanted everyone looked up to. And thankfully, I still got to have that. But... Me? Toshonori Yagi... The old man who everyone sees and cringes with disgust. I hide myself as much as I can, and I dont bother trying to talk to people. So many people hate me as an idol, I cant imagine what they would do if I was just...me."
I felt a familliar pang at my heart, pulling every which way.
"I'm sorry Toshi.... I wish I could make things better."
He buttoned his pants, throwing on his buckle.
"As much as I wish you could too...you can't. There's no way to compleatly fix something that's broken beyond repair... I have enough scars to prove that."
"But your still alive."
"By a thread... If anything else happens, I could die... I could get hurt so badly that nothing can even begin to fix me. There's nothing left to fix."
I wrapped my arms around his waist, setting my hand on his scar. My head went against his back, and I warmed myself to offset his cold body.
"Don't say that... There's nothing to fix, because your perfect as you are."
"I'm nowhere near perfect."
"In my eyes you are."
"I know that's a lie."
"Its nooot~"
He chuckled softly, turning around to face me. He was no longer crying, now his blue eyes shone bright. He kissed my forehead, holding my cheek in his large hand.
"I'm glad that I have you... I really am."
I smiled at him, tightening my grip on his waist. I saw a spark light in his eyes, one like I had never seen before. I subconsciously pulled myself into him, taking my arms off his waist and wrapping them around his neck. He smiled, toying with the towel around my waist.
"Do you just want to stay in a towel all day~?"
"Mabey~ What are you going to do about it~?"
He pulled me closer into him, now his mouth close to my ear.
"I would take it right off of you~... But I'll be good for now~"
I felt satisfying shivers crawl down my spine, tightening my grip on him. He chuckled, his voice deep and dominant.
"What, are you excited~?"
He purred sweet things in my ear, filling me up with intence feelings. Every whisper made my heart beat faster, my breath shorten.
"Something wrong~?"
I struggled to speak a simple word, my breaths seemed to be shorter than ever.
"Do you want me to stop~?"
"N-huff-no~"
He lifted me up by my legs, leaning me against the bedframe. His hands moved around, exploring. He put himself between my legs, pushing and grinding against me every so often.
"Oh god...please dont stop!"
He gently pushed me onto the bed, now I was on my back in his arms.
"T-toshi~"
He leaned into me, kissing my neck before making eye contact with me.
"Yes~?"
"P-please.... I d-dont want to hurt you.."
He chuckled, taking one of my hands off his neck and holding it.
"Your not going to hurt me~
All it does is turn me on~"
I felt my cheeks turn red, and his grin widened. His eyes burned with lust, and I couldnt get enough. He must have seen my exitment, as he pulled off my towel- with a single swipe.
"I love that~"
"W-what?"
He leaned close to me again, barely holding my chin.
"That face you make~"
I pulled him close to me, kissing him roughly. He seemed suprised at first, but melted into the kiss with me. My body seemed uncontrollable- I moved without thinking. Each pull, each grind... Everything. He pushed me over the edge, my body wanting to shatter with pleasure. But as soon as I was almost finished, he just...
Stopped.
I looked at him in suprise, and his smirk was as devish as ever. His hand went onto my neck, running a line down it with his finger. My eyes widened, wanting more.
"Now it's time for something better~"
He kissed my lips, poking his tongue for an entrance. I immediately opened my mouth, welcoming him. Our tongues swirled together, his rubbing softly behind my teeth. I felt a wave of heat go through every inch of me- I felt like there was a fire burning inside my body. He smiled against my lips, grabbing my hand and holding it over my head.
"Burn me~"
He broke away his lips from mine, moving down to my neck. He bit and sucked, leaving hickeys that I knew wouldnt heal for weeks- I loved it.
My back arched, the fire within me burning stronger and stronger. My hands heated the most, and I heard a hiss of pleasure come from my partner's mouth. He moved farther down, pulling my hand over my stomach with his. He started kissing me, lower and lower until he got to my hips. His free hand went between my thighs, gently prying them apart- making my entire body spark with lust. He smiled into my abdomen, nipping at my bare skin before coming back up- meeting my eyes.
"Do you want me to do this?"
"Yes."
"Tell me if you want me to stop."
"Of course."
He pushed his body into mine, while tracing my sides with his fingers as he pulled me into a kiss. My body shivered, aching for more. My legs wrapped around his waist, pulling every inch of him to me. His hand slid down my leg, inching it's way closer to my entrance. The breaf moment he broke for air, a moan came out from under my breath. I felt him shiver with exitment, the hand in mine tightening its grip. Now, my hands were burning hot again and his were exploring my lowers. One finger slowly went inside me, stimulating every nerve he could find. My breath fell short- the noises leaving me left no room for air. I heard hissing from my hands, and I let loose. All the nerves holding me together released, making me latch onto my partner for strength.
"Do you want me t-"
"D-dont stop~"
He smiled, moving another finger inside me. I yelped, my body gripping tighter onto itself. I was panting for air, trying to keep my mind straight through the pleasure. I felt like I was going to break- my very soul felt like it was going to leave me.
All because of him. His hands caressed my insides and pushed all the right places.
I let go of him, my back arching and he went faster.
Almost!
He kissed my collarbone, slowly taking himself out of me. He kneeled, kissing the inside of my thighs and moving upwards. Each touch of his lips felt like a trance being set. I managed to get enough strength to move my hands to his head, running my fingers into his hair. This set him over, as his kissing stopped and he moved to my soaking entrance- kissing there instead. My heart raced as he continued- now exploring with his tongue.
"H-holy shit... its longer than I thought~"
His tongue twisted and turned inside of me, somehow thrusting in deeper than his fingers. Every time he would thrust into me, my heart would best faster- the knot in my gut tightening. He smiled against me- trusting into me with all he had.
Deeper and deeper.
Harder, and harder.
I couldn't take much more before I broke.
My body shook, my joints steaming. I gripped his hair with one hand, covering my mouth with the other. My back arched and my head flew back, the knot in my gut tight.

"Finally, release~"