Chapter 17

"Feel better?"
I nodded slightly, but reluctantly.
"Do you want to tell me whats wrong now?"
"....I dont know..."
"Did something happen?"
"..no..."
"Did I do something?"
"O-of course not..."
"Then what is it?"
A harsh wind blew and I started shivering. He mush have noticed this because he transformed and held me gently in his lap and arms, keeping me warm. Even in his larger form, his voice was just as soft.
"Please (Y/N).. I dont like seeing you like this."
I curled up in his arms, realizing that this may be the last time I ever could.
"Y-you really want to know huh...."
"Of course I do, because its obviously hurting you to keep to yourself. I want to help you and keep you happy."
I went to speak but shivered once again. He held me tighter and I warmed up once more. I would have just used my quirk- but even though my hands were bleeding, I was too upset to actually use it.
"(Y/N)?"
I acknowledged him by nodding ny head.
"Hold on."
Without even thinking about it, I gripped onto his shirt and put my other arm firmly againsy his chest, hiding my face. He put his arms around me, holding me in place. I felt a harsh wind for a moment, then a breeze flowing through my ears.
"If you want to, look at the sunset- its beutiful."
I pulled my head up a bit, just enough to see over my arm. I was shocked from what I saw, pulling my head farther up.
"....it really is beautiful.."
He rubbed his large thumb on my back, which comforted me at the time. We stayed in the air for a moment, before I curled back up and we landed softly on the ground. We were at the park, and Izuku was a few meters away, running on the sidewalks. We were in a secluded place, and I liked it.. It was nice and small. But big enough for me to fit comfortably in with toshinori's larger form. He set me down and then sat down himself, letting a cloud of smoke engulf him. He returned to his smaller form, sitting criss-crossed in front of me. He scooted a little closer, and I felt the tension build up in me.
"...im so sorry... I shouldnt have run off like that...."
"Its okay (Y/N)... Im just happy I found you."
"...you shouldnt have come to look for me."
"But I wanted to. I want to keep you safe."
"...why?"
"Because I love you."
"...why would anyone love someone like me..?"
"What do you mean someone like you?"
"Im.... Im a...."
"Breath, say whats on your mind."
"I... I didnt want to tell you because.... Im... scared of loosing you...."
"You would never loose me."
"No one else knows accept for Izuku..."
"Knows about what (Y/N)?"
"I..... Im not... I..."
He pulled me into his imbrace and ran his fingers through my hair. I tensed up for a moment, but I gave up- I let everything go. I went limp. My hands dropped to the ground, pooling blood drop by drop. The tears I struggled to keep in came silently flowing out. I dug my head into his chest, letting everything out. He sat there... Comforting me the entire time. I wrapped myself tightly around him, not having a care about the outside world. I gripped his shirt, squeezing him. I hated this feeling, it was like my body was being torn into pieces. I cried and cried, until i had no more tears left. I relaxed, but still had a firm grasp on Toshinori's shirt.
"P-please dont leave me..."
"I would never leave you."
"Y-you promise...?"
"On my life."
I let go of him and plopped back down on the ground. 
"I dont feel....comfortable...as a.... how do I put it... as a woman...."
I curled up and put my knees against my chest, my arms locking in my knees.
"I never have been... But I never wanted to tell anyone..."
I looked up at him, and his eyes were full of consern.
"...you hate me now dont you..."
I put my head on my knees, waiting for him to flip. But instead, I felt warm arms around me.
"I would never hate you for something like that."
"R...really?"
"Of course."
I wrapped my arms under his and squeezed him tight.
"..thank you Toshinori... I love you.. so, so much."
He returned my tight imbrace and I felt tears roll down my cheeks- with some hitting my shoulder from Toshi. He was shaking becuase he wanted to cry..
"I love you too... more than anything in the world."
I lifted up my head, and he did the same. Before I had time to think, I felt myself reach for his face, gently rubbing ny thumb on his cheek. His in-set eyes were gleaming, and a tear rolled down my hand. He out his arms around my waist and I leaned into him- kissing his tender lips. His arms tenced up before pulling me closer, and I heard a small, heavenly groan under his breath. I moved my hand up, softly grabbing some of his golden hair. He moved his hands up closer, pushing slightly on my shoulders, trying to close the ever so tiny distance between us. I fely every part of my body touching his, and I could feel his gnarled scar between our shirts. I felt his large hands grip on my shirt and we melted into each other as if the world around us had stopped. It was only us in each other's arms. Tears drying on both our faces, sharing sloppy but tender kisses. We would rarely come up for air, making eye contact every time. His bright crimson eyes captivated me, pulling me in more with every look. He put his hands in my hair, putting his pink lips near my ear.
"What is it that you really want now~?"
He gripped my hair and teased at my shirt.
"P-please Toshi~.."
"Please what~? You have to tell me what you want~"
I kissed him roughly, nearly throwing myself onto him. 
"I -huff- I w-want you... But only -huff- if you w-want me~..."
He moved his hand towards my backside and I didnt stop him. His voice softened and he spoke in a sexual tone.
"Oh come on~ you can do better than that~"
My face flushed red and he slightly pulled on my hair- making shivers go down my spine.
"I n-need you T-toshi~"
"Say it again~"
My hands tightened around his shirt, arousing him even more.
"I need you Toshinori~ I need you~..."
I heard a satisfied hum in my ear, then felt him start kissing my neck, leaving hickeys on my shoulders.
"What do you want me to do to you~?
I felt the blush on my cheeks spread farther down my neck, and he kissed and nipped a little harder.
"You have to tell me~"
"I -huff- I w- huff- want you t-to~... h-have your way with me~"
He chuckled and slip his hand under my shirt.
"Are you sure you want to do that~?"
"Y-yes..!"
The heat between us was rising and I could barely take it.
"P-please Toshi.... I can b-barely handle myself..."
"How do you want me to adress you~?"
"(M-M/N)..."
"Well then (M/N)~ Lets get you home before you melt in my arms~"
I could barely speak as I disnt want any un-holy sounds emitting out of me. My breath was short and rough, while his was smooth and clean. I didn't know how he did it, but I didnt question it. I gripped his shirt tightly, and he chuckled once more.