Chapter 18 (🍋!!)

He kissed my neck, his bangs brushing them ever so slightly. He wrapped his other arm under my knees, locking me in place. The hand he had under my shirt pressed firmly between my shoulder blades, leaning my body into his.
"Get ready~"
I grabbed his shirt as tight as I could before he transformed and leaped into the air swiftly. I felt the cool air against my face, then a soft landing at his front door. He set me down, leaning into my neck and kissing it gently as he transformed. My hands remained on his back, and he continued to tease me as he unlocked the door. He smiled into my neck and patted the back of my thigh, and he nipped my ear and teased at my sides. My brain felt like sludge and I was sure my pants were soaked by now. I felt the door open from behind me and Toshinori picked me up by my legs, closing the door behind us with his foot while he kissed me. My arms were wrapped around him, and I could barely control myself. He carried me into his room and set me on my back on the bed, coming up breafly for air. I tried to steady my short breaths, but I had no luck.
"Are you sure you want to do this, (M/N)~?"
He teased at my belt, running his large fingers against my waist, pulling back every so often- making me want him even more. I pulled him near me, kissing his adam's apple and tugging at his shirt.
"P-please Toshinori... I n-need this~.."
His tone changed, seeming even more dominant and sexual than before.
"Do you now~? Then i think I can give it to you~... But you're going to have to work for it~"
I pulled him into me, kissing him roughly. Without breaking the kiss, he turned me on the bed and got his knee inbetween my legs, pressing up occasionally. I would moan under my breath every so often, and I felt my bosy go numb with delight. I put one arm around his neck, and used my free hand to unbuckle his belt, setting in on the nightstand. I felt a smile forming on his lips, and he tugged at my belt again, this time taking mine off. I groaned under my breath, wanting to take things further.
"Dont get too excited now~"
"H-how can I not~..!"
He moved up and put his lips near my ear, his body touching mine.
"Your such a wild card~ what ever am I going to do with you~?"
I shuffled slightly, trying to move under his pin. I managed to move my hands to his head, moving it in front of mine- making undisturbed eye contact.
"You're going to fuck me, that's what your going to do."
He smiled dirtily and kissed me, poking his tongue at my lips, asking for an entrance. I let him, our tongues swirling together as he unbuttoned my pants. My back arched under him, and he took the opportunity to use his free arm to hold me tightly to his body. His member prodded at me through his pants, eager to be released. I felt the heat between us intensify, and I couldnt take it. I pulled myself closer to him, moving one of my hands to his pant buttons- unbuttoning it as fast as I could. He groaned happily under his breath, inhaling sharply. He broke the kiss, panting slightly. He licked the corner of his mouth, smiling a bit. He bucked his hips slightly in my hand, making my blush spread farther than I ever thought it could. The smile on his face grew wider, and he started kissing and nipping at my neck again- this time, much harder. He left hickeys and love bites all over my neck and collarbones- and I loved it. My mind was going numb and I couldnt feel my body anymore, all I knew was I was almost high off the adrenaline pumping through me. I pulled out his member gently, kissing Toshinori's lips again. He shuddered as I started stroking him, rubbing my fingertip against him tip every so often. He was panting, breaking away from my lips to my neck.
"(M/N)~"
"Y-yeah~?"
"I fucking love you~"
He smiled again and started kissing his way down my body. He started at my neck, then down to my sensitive collarbones, then down my chest to my stomach. My back arched under him as I grabbed handfuls of the sheets, loving every second of anticipation as he left hickeys on my sides.
"P-please T-toshinori~"
"Hmm~?"
He made eye contact with me, winking as he slightly licked my lower stomach. I threw my head down on the pillow, bending my knees slightly. He chuckled and set his hands on my knees.
"Ah, are you blocking me out now~?"
"N-no~ I-I just cant t-take it~"
He moved up to my face again, his member brushing between my legs.
"Cant take what~?"
I put my arms around his neck and kissed him softly before responding.
"I want you~ And I want you now~"
He smirked and pushed his hips into mine, and i could feel his large member through my leggings.
"T-take them off."
"Hmm~?"
I pulled myself up to his ear and whispered-
"I said~ take them off~"
He kissed my ear and chuckled.
"If thats what you really want~"
He moved down again, pulling off my shorts with a single tug. He threw them onto the bench at the end of the bed, and tugged at my underwear as well.
"Are you sure you want to do this~?" 
I nodded my approval, and I thought he would rip them off as well- but he didnt. He took them off slowly, kissing my stomach as he did so. My breath shortened, I felt my heart pounding at my chest, and everything seemed to move in slow motion for a split second. I came out of my trance from Toshinori moving his hand moved up to my hip, holding me in place.
"Please (M/N), tell me if I make you uncomfortable."
"O-okay."
He leaned forward, gently prodding his tip at my entrance. I internally cringed for a moment, but thought nothing more of it- I wasnt going to let it ruin my fun.
His free hand was by my head, holding him steady. His eyes were locked on me. His lips were red and chapped from our kisses. I watched his bangs drift slightly from side to side for a moment, then they stopped before he moved down and kissed me, ever go gently. His dominant side seemed to be taming, and he seemed... worried, almost.
"T-toshinori?"
"Yes?"
I split eye contact with him before turning my head in imbarrasment.
"Y-you can.... you can p-put it in n-now."
He smiled and kissed my cheek.
"Are you sure?"
I turned my head to him again- his eyes were filled with eagerness and fear.
"Y-yes."
I closed my eyes for a moment, before leaning up and bracing myself on his shoulder. His breath shortened as he slowly pushed himself into me, and I couldnt keep the un-holy sounds welled in me down. My teeth clenched from the pain, my insides stretching around his hardness. Toshinori's breath was shakey, and so was mine. I felt a tear roll down my cheek, I didnt remember the pain being this bad. He bent the arm near my head so he was on his elbow, his other hand on my cheek- wiping away the tear. He muttered "im sorry" under his breath, and I felt him shift again. He moved his body close mine, kissing my forehead before slowly thrusting into me. A small groan came from him, and I moaned under my breath in sync.
"(M-M/N).."
"Y-yeah?"
"A-am I hurting you?"
I didn't want him to stop. I said no, kissing him and wrapping my legs around his waist. He smiled, arching his back slightly and thrusted a little faster.
"Just tell me if I do~"
I nodded as the pleasure started to overwhelm me. His thrusts soon became uniform and fairly fast, hitting all the right spots with every thrust. As he got closer, more grunts and groans with a sloppier pace. More moans and cursing. More pleasure. Before long, we were both sweating bullets and moaning, me pulling him farther into me, his base hitting my skin. His member filled me and more, making each thrust better than the last. His thrusting got faster and faster, and his moans got louder with mine. He started getting dominant again. He pulled me close to him- thrusting into me like a wild animal.
"Dont stop..! Please dont stop~"
He seemed to have read my mind, changing his pace again. He was almost reaching un-human speeds inside me, pushing hard against me. My arms were tightly wrapped around his back, holding him in place. I felt the power and pleasure well in me, going overboard as I hit climax. My hands pressed against his back, my walls tightening.
"T-hah-toshinori!!"
"(M/N)!!"
He came with me, his warm liquid flowing into me. We were both panting and out of breath, but it was worth it. He peppered my neck with soft kisses, before pulling out and curling up with me.
"(M/N).?"
"Hmm?"
"Are you okay?"
I nodded, burying my face in his chest without realizing how red I was.
"Are you sure? Your pretty hot.."
"Oh shit!"
I nearly threw myself off of him, apologizing for potentially burning him. He sat up, waving his hand slightly.
"You didnt burn me (M/N), I just wanted to make sure you were okay."
"A-are you sure?"
"Of course I am."
I apologized again, curling back up with him this time. He pulled the covers over us, holding me close. He kissed my forehead, and I softlt squeezed him in return.
"I love you Toshinori.."
"I love you too (M/N)."
It made me happy that he was calling me by the name I wanted. It filled me with happiness, that carried over into my sleep. Toshinori was warm and comforting, making my dreams all the more pleasant.

-----
(So sorry for publishing this so late!! Ive been really busy lately, and I finally had the time to finish it. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed, and I'll see you in the next chapter!!)
-Author (C)