Chapter 5

I could't belive I was actually saying that. To his face at least... He stroked my hair out of my face and chuckled. He took out a tissue from my bag and gently started cleaning my face. I tried my hardest not to laugh when he started cleaning around my cheeks.
"What are you so flustered about (Y/N)?" Again, I was choking back my laughter.
"Im n-not flustered- i-im j... just trying...not t-to.. laugh-"
He looked at me again and smirked.
"Oh yeah, I forgot... you have a tickle spot.. multiple if I remember correctly." He dusted my nose with the tissue and then my cheeks. It was getting harder and harder not to laugh. Then he moved a little towards me and gently poked my stomach a few times. I let out a snort- I almost couldnt keep it in. Then he tickled my side-
"WAH! T-TO-*laughter* TOSHI! D-DONT DO! NOOOOO!" I tried to get him to stop ticking me, but I had no luck. He tickled the back of my neck and arms. My laughter got louder and louder and he started laughing as he continued with the tickle attack. After about ten seconds, he let up.
"(Y/N), your a dork, i hope you know that.
"Well your the dork that brings out the one I am.." He started laughing.
"...wait did I say that out loud??" He laughed even more as I tried to shut my rambling up. His laugh slowly died down to a soft chuckle as he smirked at me. I felt so awkward, so many emotions had past in the past half hour... I went to say something when I was picked up bridal-style into the arms of Toshinori.
"Earlier you asked if i could carry much in my true form- here's your answer~" He twirled me around in his arms and I laughed- this felt like something from a movie. After a second or two, he gently set me back on my feet.
"I honestly didnt expect that Toshi.." He gave me a slightly annoyed, but playful look and poked my shoulder.
"What, did you think 'oh hes just a skeleton so he cant carry anything'? Im the number one hero, form or not- my body may be worn but I still train pretty often like this." He wrapped his arm around my waist and hoisted me up off the ground, carrying me under his arm.
"See? Told ya'." I looked up and laughed. I was actually really suprised..
"Wait, Toshinori?"
"Whats up?"
"Well...uh... you never told me where to meet you.."
"I already put it in your phone."
"Wait, what?? How'd you geuss my password??"
"Easy. Your a fan of mine, so you know a lot about me. So, I used any important dates, and the first one I guessed was that you would use my birthday. Then there ya go, into the phone, alarms set. Nice backgrounds by the way."
"Jeese toshinori... i didnt think you were the sneaky type."
"Yeah yeah kid. Now, wanna head home before it gets too much darker?" I nodded and he set me down. I dusted myself off and looked back at him.
"You wanna come?"
He smiled silently, then followed behind me. I was still pretty flustered, but I knew I didnt need to hide it anymore. I felt safe around him. I used the back of my sleeve to wipe off my face, as i still felt a little blood. As i finished, I put my sweater around my waist when I suddenly felt like I was being watched. I looked at Toshinori, who was looking ahead of us, and there was no sign of him being the one looking at me. I felt my joints start to get warmer as my mind started running wild. I looked around to see if anyone else was in clear sight of us, but no one seemed to be around. I started to panic and I grabbed Toshinori's hand. He seemed startled, and he looked at me.
"Wh-! (Y/N)? You okay?"
"I d-dont know ye-yet..." I started stuttering and his eyes seemed to fill with consern as I started to look around. I started talking in a soft whisper.
"...I feel like we're being watched.."
He squeezed my hand gently and I looked at him again.
"It will be fine, I promise.  And if anyone watching us thinks they can hurt you, they'll be sorry." I layed my head on his arm. He looked down at me again and gently gripped my hand. I felt a little better, but I still didnt know.
"T-thanks Toshinori..."
"No problem."
I lifted me head up but continues to hold his hand- it felt nice. He had pretty big hands, so mine felt small... But somehow, mine fit perfectly in his.
"Hey Toshi..?" I slightly tightened my grip.
"What was your first impression of me?"
"Well, what do you think it was?"
"That I was inturupting your time with Izuku and that i needed to leave..."
He chuckled as I said that.
"(Y/N), your pretty far away from my girst impression of you... When i first saw you, I thought you were mesmerizing. I remember when you saw me and I watched your face turn red. It was pretty funny, but I thought it was cute. I at first saw you as a fan, but then as someone who was respectful. You apologised when you didnt need to, but you didnt go overboard. And that smile... I remember it clear as day. I was trying so hard to keep my blushing in, it was fairly hard-" I started laughing.
"Toshi, you really tried to keep your 'blush' in? Thats crazy... I mean, your All-Might! I couldnt imagine a man like you trying not to blush in your huge muscle form."
"Well its true! Its not everyday that I get to see a beutiful smile like yours." We turned the corner and before I knew it we were at my apartment.
"Thanks for walking me home Toshi... It was really sweet of you." He chuckled and pulled me in, still holding my hand and gently had his hand on my waist as he gently whispered in my ear.
"Anytime (Y/N)~"
I felt my face heat up as he gently kissed my neck as a goodye. He let me go, then looked at me and winked. My eyes widened as i tried not to melt in front of him... He started out the gate and tapped his cheek. I felt mine and realized that my little meltdown was already happening. I put my hand up slightly and he smirked as he closed the gate and walked away. He walked out of view and I ran into the house.
"Jesus crist almightly... How the fuck does he manage to get me every time?!" I went into my room to calm down and change. Afterwards, I checked my phone and went to go open it when I glanced at my background. He changed it... to a selfie of himself at the beach... when did he have the time to do that? And it was edited and everything...
"How do you do all these things in such short time?" I continued to question myself and continued to go to my clock and alarms. He had set the first "start getting ready" alarm for 5:00 tomorrow. Then I checked the other alarms, there were two more. It didnt say when to leave... I checked for anything else, then went to my "open tabs". My note page was open, and I could read most of the text.

-I didnt set an alarm for you to leave because I'll be picking you up- wear something nice~
                                                          -Toshinori