Chapter 1

-Character flashback POV-

I finally did it. I made it into U.A, the high school of my dreams. Im so exited to see it all! The only thing im worried about is the fact that im older that all the first years... I was homeschooled for most of my life, living with my aunt and then on my own while I did my studies. I repeated all my lessons as many times as I could until I had them all memorized, trying to get the highest grades possible. However, that lead to this... I ended up doing more studies than i thought I had, and once I had reached my goal... I had turned ninteen. I always wanted to enroll into a hero program- U.A. The best of the best- Where the number one hero, All Might went! But nevermind that. My family all went to U.A, all becoming well known heros, or so I had been told. We all have some type of fire quirk, some not very flashy, and some even close to Endevor's Quirk. Mine however, isnt all that great. I am able to make fire come out of my hands in great amounts, and I can also turn any type of fire into a liquid. I can keep a molten liquid in my hands for quite a long time. And with that comes a setback as well...

-Your current POV -
I walked to the beach as I had done every day for the bast ten or twelve months. I watched it transform into a horrific place into a place of wonder- because of a boy whose name was Izuku Midoria. I don't know the mentality behind it, but i hear a voice every so often cheering him on that doesn't belong to him. I had began to talk to Izuku and we became close friends, despite the age difference. While he was a sixteen-year-old boy training, I was a nineteen year old, studying to my hearts content. However, i trained in private. I kept my quirk to myself because of something that had happened in the past. I started to daydream about it, when suddenly I was inturupted by a loud laughter.

"HAHAHAHA! FEAR NOT YOUNG MIDORIA, FOR I AM HERE- TO TRAIN YOU INTO A PROPER VESSEL!" I heard a loud, booming voice from a couple yards away. It sounded... familliar. I knew Izuku was training today, so I figured I would go check it out. I jogged over to find Izuku of course, and none other than the world famous All Might.

"(Y/N)!" Izuku looked frantic, seeing me in awe of the man towering over us. I was taller than Izuku, but I had nothing on All Might. "Y-you um... your here!" I looked at him and smiled while I raised my hand a bit, starting to point at the large man.
"Well... I am... But uh- would you mind telling me how you know ALL MIGHT?!" I started to fangirl a little, seeing my favorite superhero in the flesh. Izuku then tried to explain to me how he had met All Might and why they were training, leaving out some important bits, i would soon find out. I laughed nervously as I realized that I was still intruding their training time. I straightened my back and looked at the hero. "Mr. All Might sir! I am so sorry that I inturupted your time training with Izuku. Please forgive me." I bowed as I finished my apology, then gave him a warm smile. "Now then Izuku, I'll be on my way!" I waved goodbye to the two men and jogged back to my appartment. I quickly ran into the house, and locked the door behind me. I had really just met THE All Might!! Then I thought to myself...

"Mr. All Might sir! I am so sorry that I inturupted your time training with Izuku. Please forgive me."

Shit! Great first impression... He is totally going to hate me!!! And I cant imagine how imbarrassed i looked. I was trying really hard to keep my cool, I just hope it payed off. I felt my phone ping, so I checked my notifications and saw a familliar name-

NEW MESSAGE FROM- Izuku -
"Hey (Y/N). So, I was wondering, would you like to come tra..."

I opened the message and finished reading.

"Hey (Y/N). So, I was wondering, would you like to come training with me and All Might sometime? I know its pretty out of the blue, but I think you would have fun! Of course, only if you want."