Opinions!

Hey everyone! So, I have been doing a lot of thinking, and a lot of re-reading on this story.

And, I figured I may as well put this out in the open.

(And dont worry, I'm not ending the story lol)

I was wondering, if you all would like to see a re-write of this story!

If I did, I would be able to better put things in order, and expand the story; Ive noticed this myself, and Ive noticed you guys commenting that this story moves very fast. And it absolutely has😅
So, if I re-wrote the pre-existing events, I could make this story longer for one, and give you all more information in the story and make things flow like they should have from the start. Would you all want that?

Either way, this story will be continued, and I'm currently working on getting chapter 32 finished. What would you guys like to see in the next few chapters? I'd love to hear everyone's opinions and suggestions!

Also, what do you all think about this story so far? Do you think that this story is worth continuing? I know many of you have mixed feelings about the main character of the story.

And Im sure this will be a question, but im sorry to say, I most likely wont be able to write a completely fem reader's version; the storyline's development will eventually be important to the story. So sorry about that!

Anyways! The question here is: Rewrite, or no? I'd love to hear what you think!

Also, feel free to ask any questions you may have! I know that some things have been left unanswered in the story, and I apologize for that lol.

Im also very sorry for such a long absence. Ive been neglecting this story for a long time, and in reality, Im not happy with it anymore- but I want to know all of your guy's opinions first before I change anything.

Anyways,

I'll see you all in the next chapter!

-Your author, C