Cramps (Bakugou Katsuki)

Bakugou Katsuki x Reader

Requested by: fellinlove

Request: Bakugo X reader where she's on her period, and is having cramps. But Bakugo knows nothing about periods and is a little embarrassed about it. He tries to be a good s/o and does his best to confort her nevertheless.

For three to five days every month, you wanted nothing more than to have death come early and put you out of your misery. Everything, especially in your lower half, hurt like hell. Thus you had a feeling actual hell would be nothing new to you due to the pain your own body put you through.

Laying on your bed in the dorms, you tried to think about other things. But alas no matter the subject or the train of thought, it always seemed to derail from the pain that would suddenly course through your body and make you recoil back into the blankets.

When would this end? Or a better question... when would the pain relief tablets finally kick in?

Before you could roll over and find the bottle you had taken two tablets from, there was a rather loud and rushed knocking coming from the door to your dorm room. Groaning you pulled yourself out of bed and walked towards the door, trying to not wince at the pain you so clearly were in.

As you opened the door, you were greeted by the sight of an ash blonde male looking at you with a disappointed frown and irritated carmine hues. You waved meekly to him, knowing his keen eyes would quickly make note of your appearance and say some sort of comment on it.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" He asked suddenly, and you sighed, having expected the harsh tongue to not be soft, even to you... his wonderful and ever so patient girlfriend.

"Not feeling too good, Tsuki." You told him, groaning lightly as another cramp shot through your form and had you holding onto the door frame for support.

Bakugou rose a brow at this, seeing how you really did look to be in pain. So he'd let the fact that you were late, and now skipping out, on endurance training go. You looked like shit... so you must be feeling under the weather.

"Go see Recovery Girl if you're sick." He scolded you.

"There's nothing she could really do..." You admitted to him, laughing awkwardly.

You had seemed to find yourself in quite the strange situation. Tell your boyfriend of you ailment being you wonderful time of the month and see him recoil and back away like all men did when someone brought up periods with them.

But knowing Bakugou... he wouldn't be willing to just leave you be unless you told him exactly what was wrong. And he had a track record of being stubborn as well... so simply telling him it was fine and he shouldn't worry... wasn't going to go off well either.

"The hell do you mean there is nothing she can do?" Bakugou rose a lip at you, showing himself sucking his teeth. "She's the damn nurse and you're sick... go see her moron!"

"Tsuki... please... just listen to me and believe me." You sighed, pinching the bridge of your nose.

Bakugou looked at you, seeing how even you could lose patience with him. You really must be sick... and to him, that meant he should bring you to Recovery Girl himself. As he was the one to see you so unwell... he needed to do his boyfriendly duty and get you to help you so clearly needed.

Grabbing your arm he tried to start tugging you towards the hallway, but you were not moving. He looked back at you, eyes wide and then narrowing.

"You need to go see Recovery Girl." He was close to seething.

"Katsuki, for God's sake..." You breathed in. "I'm on my damn period!"

He blinked for a moment, taking in the words and then suddenly his cheeks were turning a light pink. As expected... even he was awkward with the unknown and strange thing known as a menstrual cycle.

"O-oh...." He shuffled. "That fucking sucks."

You nodded. "Yes, it does... so if you can, will you please leave me be? I don't want to do anything..."

He nodded slowly, turning his back and walking away. He didn't say another word and left. You closed the door behind you and then practically threw yourself back onto your bed. Not much time had passed before there was another knock at your door and you groaned again and got up to answer it.

When you did, you were greeted by a plastic bag being held in front of your face and the person holding it out having turned their face from you, in a poor attempt to hide their red cheeks.

"Katsuki?" You blinked, taking the bag and looking at him with a raised brow.

"Stupid online forum said this stuff is what girls like on their shitty periods..." He shrugged and then turned around again. "So... don't fucking think I don't care about you or your health. You gotta still take care of yourself on your damn period!"

He stomped away a moment later, not giving you a chance to reply, but even so, you smiled towards him and his kindness. He was a real gem underneath all the foul language and anger... seeing as he went out of his way to make you feel better, despite how he so clearly was unaware of what periods did and how he could help.

But with the ice cream, chocolates, and heating pads in the small plastic bag, you'd make sure to tell him he was already along the right rack in being kind to his girlfriend and other females when their monthly hit.

And now, with a memento from him and some warm and fuzzy feelings in your heart you knew the rest of your day would not be as bad. You had space, junk food, and a very supportive boyfriend... so what could be better?

As you dove into the chocolates, you made a mental note to give the ash blonde boy a sweet peck on his lips the next time you saw him. After all... he had just made your week and made this wonderful time with your period that much easier to deal with.