Shy (Bakugou Katsuki)

(Full Name) had easily become the shy and quiet girl of class 1-A since she had started at UA. Maybe even rivalling Koda in terms of amount of times one had heard them talk.

Therefore it was logical to expect someone like Bakugou to stay as far away as possible from someone had had literally the most opposite of his personality as one could have.

But it was fairly obvious why he always hung out around them and did most of the talking. He was smitten with her. The way he toned down his swearing and attempted to be nice was enough of a reason to cause Kaminari, Sero and Kirishima to tease the poor hot head during lunch everyday whenever (Name) had silently waved to him.

Poor Bakugou could not help but plus as his friends chuckled and pointed out his goofy smirk and pink dusted cheeks from such a simple gesture from the girl.

"Just ask her out already dude." Kaminari spoke like it was such a simple and easy idea.

"You don't fucking think I've wanted to?!" Bakugou called back, his hair getting spikier from his anger.

"What's the problem then? Its pretty obvious (Name)-san likes you back." Sero chuckled as Bakugou was left speechless.

"Are you shitting me Smiley?!" He yelled, his hands slamming down on the table.

"Nope. She likes you bro." Kirishima patted his back and gave him a thumbs up. "Go win over your woman!"

Later that day, Bakugou was preparing himself up to ask out the quiet beauty. Aizawa was rambling on about something or another, the blond boy not really caring about whatever the hell he was talking out.

The final bell rang and Aizawa dismissed his students. Bakugou took and deep breath, knowing that he was going to get a yes from you when he would cooly stride up to you desk and ask you out.

As he stood up he paused when he noticed (Name)'s phone suddenly going off. She smiled down at the number and rushed out of the classroom, wanting to talk to whoever was on the other side of the line privately.

"I've never see (Name)-chan look so excited." Tsu mumbled.

"It must be an old friend from middle school! She told me they were calling her after school today!" Uraraka explained and then spat out her breath as she observed Mineta and Kaminari walking towards the door.

"Hush guys!" Mineta cried out. "I wanna hear what kind of conversations a babe like (Name) has!"

"Awe I bet its about cute things like animals and sweets!" Kaminari drooled.

"Everyone stop! This is not polite to our classmate!" Iida scolded the pervy boys.

"WHA?! SHUT UP YOUR ASSHOLE!"

Everyone suddenly froze and blinked. That sounded a lot like... but it couldn't be...

"Pshhh yeah he's kinda a dumb fuck... I've been giving him all the signals that I like his stupid ass... but well boys will be boys."

Was that (Name)? She swore? She could be sarcastic? She could be louder than a whisper?

"Holy shit... Bakugou you're girl swears like you..." Kirishima mumbled, only to be hit the next second.

"She ain't my women shit face!"

"Hush! She just hung up! Everyone act normal!" Mina cried out and dove towards her desk again.

Everyone froze on the spot and pretended to be having a conversation or on their phones. The door reopened and (Name) walked back in as if nothing had ever happened or that she had a secret loud and confident personality under that shy demeanor.

(Name) paused when she could feel everyone watching her. "Yes?"

Everyone quickly flushed and looked away. (Name) simply sighed. This is why she never talked... they were all so intimidating and she was afraid her true self would make a bad impression.

Maybe that's why she liked Bakugou... because that hot piece of ass didn't give a single shit. And to her, that was fucking hot.