Strapped For Affection (Bakugou Katsuki)

Bakugou Katsuki:

Despire much much of a fuss he put up claiming he hated being hugged, touched, cuddled, etc the truth was that Bakugou Katsuki did in fact enjoy such things. He, at first, never thought he was the type of person to enjoy physical affections. Boy was he wrong...

The way his arms fit perfectly around her form, how soft her hair and skin was, the way she smelled so damn good all the fucking time! Hell he even liked to rub your back and watch as your form visibly relaxed into him. It was addicting to him. Even more so when he thought about how he was the only person who got to be with her like this.

However, Bakugou was a very prideful person. He liked to have things done his way, but his idea and with no help from anyone. And despite how much he heart fluffed up his emotions when it came to the thought of cuddling the afternoon away, his prideful mind was in control.

And his prideful mind believed cuddling to be childish and annoying. If only he would listen to his true feelings and need for affections, then maybe he would not be having the current problem.

Currently his lovely girlfriend was curled up in the couch in the shared are of class 1-A's dorm hall, a book in her hands and a nearly empty cup of hot chocolate on the table in front of her. She looked so at peace.

She looked so comfortable.

Bakugou shook his head, going back unloading the dishwasher. It was his week to do the chore and he had no problem doing so. Especially if the apple of his eye was across the room from him, not aware of his watchful gaze.

He was cracking below the surface however. He had been distant in more ways than one this week: not eating with her, or talking to her, or texting her or spending time with her. Maybe it was because he was freaked out by his own feelings.

His heart had long decided on it, maybe even from the first time he saw her. But his mind was a stubborn thing and didn't like to listen to his heart. However, his mind had finally been brought down and relaxed enough to realize the small little detail that his heart had been attempting to say for so long.

"You love her."

A short sentence, but one that held a lot of weight behind it. One that made him distance himself from you for the following week. In any other situation, one would assume he had broken up with you. But thankfully, he was dating someone who understood him.

And (Name) understood that at times Katsuki just needed to have a break to collect himself. He didn't mean to be rude to her, or at least she assumed, but rather he needed to think some things out.

It didn't help that the things he was thinking about made him internally shiver. He was excited. He was nervous. He was frustrated. How could he be so many things surrounding one emotion for one person?

Love was such an idiotic emotion. You fall in love, but it didn't mean you would be caught.

Thus bakugou was attempting to figure out if you had been falling as well, and if you would catch him as a result. He would catch you... that would be for sure. Hell, he'd let you land on him if it meant you'd stop falling and instead just be with him.

Be with him in love that is.

The sensation of burning on his fingers brought him away from his enamored thoughts, realizing the plate he was touching was scolding from the water still. He cursed under his breath, putting the plate back.

Seeing as now his daydreaming was making him start to actually harm himself, he begins to actually focus on the task at hand. However, every once in awhile, he would peak back up at you, watching your form mindlessly flip a page.