Lies (Bakugou Katsuki)

Bakugou Katsuki:

"You're... who's daughter?" He practically demanded from you, teeth gritting together harshly and his fist clenching together.

"Katsuki calm down... please let me explain." You begged him, fighting back the tears that were gathering in your eyes.

He had always had a feeling... there were so many similarities between you and him: hair, smile, quirk. But now... now he really had figured it out and seeing how your eyes seemed to cloud over with guilt when he confronted you about it was enough for him.

His girlfriend was the daughter of a villain. She had lied to him and led him on! (Name)... was playing him! She never gave a shot about him at all, and only wanted to use him, like all villains did!

Bakugou shook his head, turning towards the door. Your room was now unfamiliar to him, and he needed to go and clear his head before this discovery drove him any more mad then it already had.

"Katsuki! Wait!" You cried coming forward in a final attempt to grab him and let him know that you were not who he was assuming you were.

He shoved your hands away, giving you an angry glare. One that you had only seen on rare occasion when he truly was filled with rage. However, this was the first time he'd ever given it to you and you alone.

"Why would I have any interest in a villain..." He spat, marching towards your door. "As far as I'm concerned, UA has a situation they need to be informed of."

You watched in agony as he marched out, slamming the door behind him. The rattling of the force coming in second to the rattling inside of your heart from seeing him leave. From hearing that he was going to tell everyone your secret.

And so, with tears cascading down your cheeks and pain in your heart, you allowed the walls to tremble once more. Only this time it was from your screams of despair and betrayal from the one person you had allowed into your life.

An hour after he had stormed out and you had allowed the tears to come and go from your eyes, there was a knocking once more on your door. Your feet rising slow to answer it as you glanced out and saw you were waiting in front of it through the peephole.

His red eyes were glancing downwards and his hands stuffed into his pockets. He had definitely calmed down in the last hour since he had stormed out after berating you for the parents you didn't choose and the life you never wanted to be a part of.

Slowly you opened the door once more and glanced out at Bakugou as he sighed. Your eyes looked back at him with a look of betrayal and hurt that he had never seen before. A look caused by the emotions he had given you. Your face was sunken and dark, the stain of tears present on your usually warm and bright cheeks.

Before you could ask him what he wanted and why he wasn't telling on you just yet... Bakugou held up his hand and sucked in a breath of air. His eyes were still harsh, but unlike before you could at least tell that they were no longer aimed at you. But rather at something that was not here at the moment.

"I've been thinking..." He began, only to pause when he saw you suddenly begin to shut your door on him.

You couldn't do this... not again. Not when he had figured it out before you trusted him enough to tell him. Not when he cursed out your name for being the same name as his. Not when... you were beginning to put your faith back in people.

You couldn't take it if it was destroyed in front of your eyes again.

His hand held tightly onto the door before you close it though. A grunt coming from the male who was holding the door with all his strength in order to keep it from getting closed on him. You sighed, letting it go and allowing Bakugou to know he was given one last time to speak to you.

"...I...fuck..." He bit his lip, seeming to struggle with his words a bit. "Listen... I'm sorry."

Your eyes widened, feeling the sensation of tears coming back again. Bakugou sighed, looking at you full on, his crimson eyes locked onto your (eye color) ones as he spoke to you, wanting to tell you exactly what he had realized and even how in this moment he knew enough of the situation to know he was in the wrong.

"If I was you... and that bastard was my old man... I'd have done the same. The way I reacted and the things I fucking said to you... must have been what you were fearing, huh? And well... I wanna let u know how sorry I am for being such an asshole to you.

I didn't tell anyone else but thought things over. And well... I guess I came to realize that... you're not him. You're here for the same reason I am. And you've proven yourself to me, to our shitty classmates and to UA time and time again.

The only bad guy in this situation would be me if I told on you... and well I fucking don't wanna be the bad guy. So I guess... I'm trying to say that your shitty secret is safe with me, got it?"

Before Bakugou could even continue, however, he suddenly found himself pushed back a few centimeters. The feelings of someone burying themselves in his chest and their cries and tears on him making him sigh in annoyance.

But nonetheless, he allowed you to remain on him, wrapping his arms back around you and even at one point running a hand through your locks in a poor attempt to comfort you. You cried muffled by his shirt and your warm tears staining his shirt.

But Bakugou stayed by you and allowed you to get it all out of your system. It was the least he could do. And as you cried into him in relief, he could only continue muttering a few lines from his little speech, making sure you got his point and knew how he felt. And how your secret was now his as well.

"You're not him, dumbass... and I know you won't ever be."