Secret Santa (Bakugou Katsuki)

Bakugou Katsuki:

"Oh my gosh! It's perfect! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Toru hugged tightly to you, her invisible body making it look like you were miming a hug.

"I had seen you looking at those a few weeks back, so when I drew your name, I kinda already knew what to get you." You laughed, watching as the floating clothes tingled with the new bangles.

"They're so cute and perfect and you picked out the perfect ones for me!" She excitedly spoke, the metal bracelets hitting each other and filling the room with soft chimes.

"I'm just glad you liked them that much." You breathed, glad your secret Santa gift had gone off without any issues.

The secret Santa party had gone off thus far with no issues. Santas were given the option to give their person their gift anytime during the party, so most people had by this late already received their gifts.

You had waited until Toru wandered off by herself before you had approached her with your gift. She seemed happy that you were her Santa and seemed even more excited when she saw the charm bangle set she had been dying for but didn't have the funds to buy.

Toru hugged you once more before dashing off to go show the other girls what you had given her. In the meantime, you decided to take a seat on one of the benches in the lounge of class 1-A's living room.

It was enough out of the way to allow you to watch people, but still, make you approachable if anyone wanted to come and talk. As you sat, you glanced around and decided to take on exactly what your classmates were doing.

Mina, Kirishima, and Sero were cheering on Kaminari as he chugged eggnog. The Dekusquad were calmly talking amongst themselves while frosting some cookies and everyone else seemed to be exchanging their gifts, watching a bad Christmas movie or trying to stay away from the chaos.

You tried to keep your cool, but you had to admit that by now, you were starting to get a bit impatient. Your Santa had yet to come up and give you their gift yet. You had even tried to figure out who yours might be, but no luck. No one was willing to squeal on who your Santa was.

Plus with Iida and Momo pushing the fact to keep your Santa a secret, no one was really actively trying to find out who their Santa was. So you were kept on your toes and waiting, but as the party died down, so did your patience.

You shrugged, thinking that maybe your Santa was a bit too party happy and had let it slip their mind. Or maybe they were embarrassed... or maybe they just completely forgot and didn't want to admit to you that you didn't have a gift... despite that everyone else did...

"Hey, scoot over."

You glanced up from you irrational thought train, seeing class Scrooge looking down at you from where he was standing. You nodded to his demand a bit too eagerly, knowing your cheeks were a bit blushed and pink. At least you could blame it on the cold temperature and not get found out.

Bakugou fell down on the couch next to you and stole a quick glance at you for a moment. You caught him doing it from the corner of your eye, and watched as he cleared his throat to catch your attention once more.

"Merry fucking Christmas or whatever..." He grumbled, practically throwing a gift bag onto your lap.

You stared down at the gift, unsure of how he managed to hide it so well behind his back, but secondly so very embarrassed that Bakugou had been the one to draw his name out of the entire class of twenty.

Then you remembered the list you had made and that he must have seen. Oh God.. what kind of present did he end up getting you? He didn't always give off the vibe of caring, but you did know he was observational.

"Are you gonna fucking frame it, or open it?" He huffed out, obviously not happy that you had yet to open his gift.

"O-oh right! Sorry, I was just trying to guess what you could have gotten me."

"Something damn good." He mumbled, clicking his tongue.

You nodded and started to carefully to undo the tissue paper, seeing the top of a box inside. You tilted your head in curiosity as you reached in and pulled out the rectangle. Your eyes lit up in surprise and you turned to look at every side of the box to make sure you weren't imagining it.

"You always talk about the anime, so I thought you might like it." Bakugou muttered next to you, watching as you freaked out over his gift.

"Bakugou!" You suddenly rose your voice.

"What?!" He rose his voice back.

"This is a 20000 yen limited edition action figure of my favorite character from my favorite anime!" You beamed tears prickling along your eyes.

"I know that! Why the hell did you think I bought it?!"

"You're the best!" You cried, pushing the box back into the bag, making sure to be extra cautious about the item inside.

"Heh- not like that's anything new- HEY!"

You had suddenly jumped into his arms, squeezing him tightly in happiness. Bakugou flushed red, having never been hugged this closely by anyone. He tried to keep his thoughts sane as he feels every part of you rubbing against him: your face on his shoulder, your arms on his back and even your bust against his chest.

"G-get the hell off!" He screamed and you removed yourself quickly.

"Thank you so so much! This is the best gift I've ever gotten!"

"Yeah yeah... Enjoy it or return it and keep the cash for all I care." He got up and walked away.

"Like hell I'll return this!" You spoke as he wandered away.

Bakugou returned to his idiot friends, Kaminari looking a bit green with Mina and Sero on the floor laughing. Kirishima noticed his friends return and struck up the conversation.

"You give (Name)-chan her gift?"

"Yeah."

"She like it?"

"I guess so... she flipped the fuck out."

"That usually means she does. So... you ask her out yet?"

"Shut the fuck up Kirishima."