A Warning to Future Readers

Hello dear readers,

It is I, the author-san of this book. I wanted to have you all be aware of some things that I DO NOT TOLERATE under any circumstances on my books. While the majority of my readers should have no problem not posting such comments, I have been rather discouraged from writing fanfiction because of this sort of behavior. Therefore, from now on, anyone I see posting any of the following on my books, page, DM's, etc will be muted.

If you are muted by me, this means you will be unable to comment on my books, page, send me DM's, or even follow me. My books are not a place for any of what is listed below and I hope many of you are rational enough to understand why when you see the list.

Please don't comment the following:

~Hate Speech

~~This includes:

~~~Racially motivated words

~~~Sexuality motivated words

~~~Misogynistic motivated words

~Anything similar that could create an uncomfortable atmosphere for other readers

~Death Threats

~References to R*pe, S*icide, or similar

~Asking for certain characters to die

~~Whether it's in the book or in the canon manga

~Asking for me to change my plot or certain elements because 'I don't like this'

~Rude to other commenters or to myself

~Anything that may be seen as hateful or attacking in any way.

I'm sorry for such a long list, but the ones listed above have all been seen on my books at one point or another and it's ridiculous. If you think it's a joke, okay to say because of your own background, or because you don't think it's serious... that is where the problem is. You are assuming it's that way for everyone and thus are creating an environment that might not make someone feel safe.

I'm done ranting for now, but PLEASE respect this rule. I'm sick of having to constantly go through my recent comments to make sure none of this is present. And to anyone who sees language like this, please privately DM me so I may delete it.

Thank you for your understanding and I hope this won't deter from your experience in my book!

As a final note, if you enjoy my writing style I recommend that you check my BNHA x Reader series. I have over a dozen to choose from and my series are planned and organized much better then simple single prompt imagines. Thanks for thinking and checking out my work(s)! :D 

-Daze