Playdate for Three

A little something different then usual, so I hope you don't mind.

Some Quick Information:

This is a platonic TodoBakuDeku fic
Their children: Todoroki Yuuto, Bakugou Katsuko, and Midoriya Hiroki
Each child is around 5-6
S/O's are left unsaid so you can decide on whatever spouse you want for them each
This was my piece for the @domesticbnhazine and I am so happy to finally be able to release it for everyone to read!
I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~

The kicking of his chair had finally reached the point where the driver was about ready to turn around and threaten to drive straight back home for the third time. It had been a short trip, but for the small child strapped into the car seat- it felt like hours.

It was not every day her father tagged along for her playdates, so that made today's playdate extra special. She was excited enough as is: meeting up with her two best friends in this whole entire world plus with her daddy. What could be better in the mind of a six-year-old?

When the car had stopped, Katsuko screamed in joy. In front of her, her father coiled into himself, his arms stuck above his head in a way that made him look like he was trying to collect his cool.

"Katsuko." His voice sterned. "We don't scream inside the car."

Katsuki sighed, never fully understanding what would cause his daughter to get so happy to the point where she felt the need to make his ears bleed. He shrugged the thought aside, getting out of the car and moving to let his daughter out.

He opened the door, letting the little girl be free of the restrains of the car seat. Bakugou held her hand as she jumped out of the car. He moved to shut the door but paused when Katsuko placed her hand on the metal and looked up at her father.

"I can do it!"

Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Alright, but you better not slam it this time."

He watched as his little firecracker put just the right amount of force to shut the door properly. As she jumped in delight, Bakugou touched her back a moment, noticing that something on her attire had come undone on the car ride here.

"Stand still. You undid one of your pigtails." He mumbled, undoing a single one of the pair and then skillfully put his daughter's ash blonde hair back into the fabric covered plastic circle.

Katsuki would never admit it, but he was thankful that his daughter hasn't received his hair texture. He had no idea how his mother did it, but having this type of hair as a girl must be pretty fucking difficult.

"There we go. Alright pipsqueak, let's get this over with." He walked forward, motioning for the smaller Bakugou to follow.

Katsuko bounced around his feet, talking about what happened at school that day, what her brother did that morning, and what kind of dogs she saw on the ride over. Katsuki smirked, fighting back a laugh. She had his excitability, if only it would be towards things that were not mundane.

Bakugou knocked three times on the large home, waiting impatiently for the owner to come out and let him in. Finally, the door was opened to reveal the face of Todoroki Shouto, the frown on his features not entirely out of place.

"You're late." He spoke.

"Huh?" Bakugou snarled. "It's 2:30 on the dot!"

"Playdate started at 2:00." Shouto mumbled, waving to the small girl who was eagerly looking at him.

Shouto moved aside for the two to enter, Katsuko quickly slipping off her shoes and dashing down the hallway. Katsuki's eye twitched his temper already near boiling point.