Drabble eleven

Request: you can do one where demi has sex with a woman and wilmer enters the room and sees wing

"Baby" Demi started as she entered the room. She had started playing with her fingers as she walked closer and closer to the room and she could stop it. She just came back from the tour, and they were supposed to have a romantic evening but Demi couldn’t get her mind off of one thing.

"Yes?" Wilmer sat up in the bed and looked at his gorgeous girlfriend, standing at the bedroom doorway. He found her eyes and immediately understood that something was wrong. "Demi?" He asked as she started walking to the bed again.

“Baby…” Demi said that word again and climbed on the bed. She looked at Wilmer’s wide eyes and felt even more guilty. How could she do such a stupid thing which could ruin everything they had?

"What’s wrong, sweetie?" He asked and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, trying to comfort her. Demi immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed herself to him as hard as she could. Maybe it was the last time he was holding her like that… Maybe after what she was going to tell, he will leave. Who knows.

"Wilmer," She took a deep breath after they pulled away. Wilmer looked into her eyes but she immediately looked down. How could she look him in the eyes when she had done that? She couldn.t…

"Demi, is everything alright?" He asked nervously.

"Remember when we made a promise to each other that if someone of us will cheat, we won’t hide it…" She started, looking down at her hands and although she wasn’t looking at Wilmer’s face, she could feel how his face changed.

"I… Yes." He managed to say.

"So… When I was on tour… I…… I had a one night stand…" She whispered and finally managed to look into his eyes. She almost started crying as she saw his face, it was so sad and she felt worse even more because she was the one who was making him feel like this.

"Who was he?" Wilmer asked in a cold voice. He was so lost, so confused. He couldn’t understand how Demi could do this. They had cheated on each other in the past but after they got back together and got engaged he thought it will never happen again.

"That’s the worst part…" She said, her voice shaking. Wilmer’s eyes widened even more as he stared at her. "Wilmer, I… I had sex with a woman." She whispered, looking into his eyes.

"Wh-" Wilmer wasn’t able to finish his sentense. Millions of thoughts were rushing through his head that moment. He wasn’t sure what he had to do.

"Please, say something." She whispered when he didn’t say anything for a few minutes. He just stared at her with those wide eyes and said nothing. "Wilmer, I understand if you want to leave." She added when she didn’t get an answer.

"No, I-" He started but he couldn’t finish his sentense. Everything was a little bit too much to give an answer straight away.

"I’m so sorry. You have no idea how much I regret it, I-"

"No, Demi, it’s okay. I know you’re sorry." He cut her off. Demi nodded her head with a small small smile on her face. At least he was talking. "I think we should go to sleep, it’s been a long day." He added before laying down on the bed again and turning to the side, his back facing her.

That night he didn’t kiss her goodnight or didn’t hold her. That night he spent thinking about the decision, which was going to change their life. Maybe they really weren’t meant to each other…