Christmas drabble - DAY 19

Request:  Demi hasnt been eating and while her and wilmer were putting the tree up she passes out.

His breathing was still out of control. But how could anyone blame him? His girlfriend had fainted right in front of him, one minute she was putting up the decorations on a Christmas tree, laughing and running around the house and the other she was laying on a cold floor of living room, with no signs of consciousness.

But he was calming down a bit now because she was breathing, he had checked her pulse for more than ten times. And once he put a bottle of amoniac closer to her nose, she has frowned, and woke up from her unconsious state.

She opened her eyes slowly, and they were so small and tired and just then he realized that she's as white as a paper, and she's been like that since she came home from doctor's office. And it was a few days ago.

"Hi" He murmurs quietly when she opens her eyes again and looks around the room, confused. "You passed out," He answers her unspoken question and she sighs in response, closing her eyes again. "How are you feeling?" He asks, taking her hand in his and giving it a light squeeze. He was struggling to stay calm, all he wanted to do was ask her what had happened to her. But he had to stay calm, he couldn't push her.

"I'm fine," She lies, obviously, because her voice is shaking and she closes her eyes one more time.

"Would you like to tell me what's happened?" He asks, slowly, squeezing her hand lightly, trying to get an answer from her.

"I don't know,"

"That's a lie," He shakes his head at her, "I know you too well, Demi. Tell me what's happening," He knows that this may cost him a lot, she may shut down and even push him away but he cannot take it anymore, he needs to know what's happening.

"Wilmer-"

"Please,"

She nods her head, takes a deep breath and says, "I haven't eaten in a few days," She whispers quietly, making his eyes widen in surprise but he tells herself to stay calm, to keep himself under control. He manages to give her hand a little squeeze, encouraging her to continue. "It's not a habbit of old days, no. It's just..." She seems to struggle to get the words out of her mouth and Wilmer doesn't need her to continue anymore.

He pulls her into his arms, kissing on top of her head several times, telling her that it's okay. Whatever it is, it's okay. She burries her face into his chest, and he feels his shirt becoming damp. Something is bothering her, something is on his mind, and he hopes that whatever it is, she will be strong enough to tell him.

And he's sure that they will get through this together. All she has to do is trust him.