Drabble Thirty - two

Prompt : Demi and Wilmer are having sex but Buddy interrupts them.

It'd been a while since they were like that, wasting their time, doing nothing, just enjoying each other's company.

And now, when they were finally back together, when the work was done for the day, when all the people had left and there were just two of them, they ended up in the bedroom with Demi pressed against soft white sheets of their king sized bed and Wilmer kissing her like there were no tomorrow.

But no one could blame them; they hadn't seen each other for a long while.Now there was no rush, they had as much time as they wanted.

They kissed and kissed until they were breathless and even then they pulled away just to take a quick breath before coming back to each other. Their passion and longing were burning them but they didn't mind dying from it because it was... pure heaven.

A not so quiet moan escaped Demi's mouth as Wilmer finally left her lips and moved down to kiss her neck and down to her shoulder. With every kiss, her moans got louder and louder because he was kissing right around that spot which made her mind go crazy. He was torturing her and she didn't mind a bit.

But then the bed suddenly shifted making both Demi and Wilmer pull away in surprise. The house was empty, no one could bother them. But of course they had forgotten about Buddy. And now their little dog was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at them and fawning.

 Demi couldn't help but let a chuckle escape her as she looked at her dog and then at her boyfriend, "Someone is jealous and needs attention too," She muttered, still chuckling but then Wilmer leaned over and kissed her again, pushing her back on the bed.

Yes, Buddy could get her attention later, he could wait.

  Wilmer wasted no more time: his hands traveled down her body, stopping to squeeze her breasts not so gently, just the way she liked, then down to her flat and toned belly and down into her panties between her legs.

 She was moaning again, her hands gripped the sheets as her eyes closed tightly from the pleasure of his mouth sucking on that sweet spot on her neck - he was going to leave his mark, she was sure of that - and his hand moving in a circular motion on her clit.

She'd missed it.

 He stopped sucking on her neck and kissed his way down to her chest, pushing her nightgown's straps down her shoulders. She exhaled and opened her eyes to watch him because she liked to do so but then she turned her head to a side for a moment and found Buddy looking at her.

It was just a dog, it probably didn't understand what was happening but her cheeks turned bright pink as she pushed WIlmer away from her and covered her eyes, giggling.

  It was ridiculous.

She heard Wilmer laughing as well. After a moment she felt him fixing her nightgown and then he was laying beside her, pulling covers over them.

Demi moved her hands away from her eyes as she looked at him, a little bit disappointed, "So we're done for tonight."

"Yes," He nodded his head. He then leaned over and kissed her lips, smiling, and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, so she could rest her head against his chest.

Buddy immediately climbed and curled between them making them both laugh because this little dog was really jealous. Who would have thought.

 "Other time, when we're planning to do something fun, we close the door, definitely," Wilmer whispered into Demi's hair before turning on the TV.

Yes, other time they will make sure the door is closed.