Drabble four.

Request: Wilmer doing the ALS ice bucket challenge and demi being there? make it like funny and cute...e.g its freezing so demi gives him a cuddle and stuff. X

"I hate you, Demetria," Wilmer hissed as he walked back to the house all wet. He had just commited an ice bucket challenge which was nominated by Demi.

Demi couldn’t help but started laughing. His head was wet and he looked really cute with that little pout on his face.

"No, baby, you love me" She stood up from the couch and walked to him. Wrapping a huge towel around him, Demi hugged him. "I swear I will watch that video everytime I get sad. It’s the funniest thing in the world." She giggled as they both walked to the bedroom.

"I’m going to change now." He said and Demi nodded her head, grinning from ear to ear. As soon as Wilmer closed the bathroom’s door, Demi walked to the kitchen and made him a tea. He should be cold because it was cold outside.

When she came back to the bedroom, Wilmer was already laying under the covers. Demi sat on the edge of the bed and handed him a cup of tea.

"You know, that your’s fault that you decided to do it when the weather is so cold." She gave him a look and climbed into the bed too. "And you’re whining too much." She added as she leaned against his shoulder, making herself comfortable.

"Maybe I just want some attention from my girlfriend…" He said and drank his tea. Demi looked at him with an raised eyebrow but the smirk on his face explained everything.

"Oh, really?" She rolled her eyes at him, smiling, "So now you complain that I give you too little attention?" She asked, sitting up and crossing her arms over her chest.

"No, but I just want my girl to take care of me," He sounded like a three-year-old boy and it made Demi giggle. She leaned against him again, and sighed, smiling.

"Are cuddles enough? Or do you want dinner in bed?" She giggled and looked up at Wilmer. He put a cup of tea on the nightstand and wrapped his hands tightly around her, kissing on top of her head.

"Cuddles are more than enough." He whispered and snuggled against her.