Drabble twenty - five

Request : Demi sees rumours about Wilmer & his co-star Eiza Gonzalez?

"Hahaha" Demi’s laugh filled the quiet apartment, making Wilmer look up from his laptop and smile. His eyes caught Demi, who was sitting in front of him with her phone in her hands. Her eyes were wide and dark while she was reading something. The laugh slowly disapeared as well as the smile from her face slowly and a tear ran down her cheek.

"Demi?" Wilmer asked confused putting the laptop away on the coffee table. He moved closer to her and looked at her phone but she unlocked it before he could see anything.

"I need to go to the kitchen," She muttered and faked a smile. When she was about to stand up, Wilmer grabbed her hand making her turn to him. His eyes searched for hers but all she did was look down. She didn’t want to face him.

"What’s wrong, baby?" He asked but she shook her head at him; she didn’t want to talk about it because she knew it was stupid and it shouldn’t affect her but it did and she couldn’t change it. "Demi, please, talk to me," Wilmer asked, squeezing her hand lightly.

A few tears ran down her beautiful pink cheeks as she looked up at him and met his sincere brown eyes.

"It’s nothing, really," She smiled trying to hold back the tears but failed.

"Talk to me?" He asked, hopefully.

"I saw rumors about you and Eiza," She shrugged and looked down again.

"Demi, you know I would never ever cheat on you, right?" He asked and she nodded, still looking down. Sighing, he put his finger on her chin and lifted it, so their eyes met. "You don’t need to worry about all those rumors because I will always love you and no one, nothing is going to change that," He assured her.

"I know, Wilmer, I know. But when I see something like this, I understand that it would be perfectly fine if you would leave me because look at her and look at me. She’s beautiful, funny, kind and what am I? I’m just some sad, full of problems chick," She said, her voice desperate.

"Don’t you dare to talk like that," Wilmer said loudly, making Demi close her eyes. He was going to get angry and leave her. That’s it, she thought. "I agree, that she’s beautiful and all those things but I don’t care because to me, you are the most beautiful, the funniest and the kindiest woman in the world. You’re the only one that I love. I don’t care about her, I don’t care about any women as long as I have you by my side,"

Demi couldn’t hold back her tears, but this time it was happy tears. Of course, how could she be so stupid and think that there was a chance that Wilmer can leave her?

"I’m sorry," She whispered and hugged him tightly. "Sometimes I just need to be reminded that you see me like that,"

"Don’t be sorry, baby," He said, kissing her forehead. "My love for you will never ever end,"

"I hope so," She whispered and rested her head on his chest.

She was definetely one of the happiest women in the whole world because of the man who was by her side every single second.