Drabble three.

Request: Demi brings their baby girl Isabella to From Dusk Till Dawn filming to surprise Wilmer. Their baby could be like a toddler or so.

"Baby, why are you crying?" Demi asked as she entered the room of her three-year-old daughter. The girl was sitting on her pink small bed, hugging a teddy bear, which her daddy brought her when he was at home. Demi walked to her daughter and sat on the edge of the bed. The girl immediately climbed to her mom’s laps and wrapped her tiny arms around Demi’s neck.

"Daddy" Isabella managed to say and hid her face into mommy’s neck. Demi just sighed and started stroking her daughter’s back. It was difficult for all of them: Wilmer was away working, while Demi and Isabella stayed on the other city. Although it was just a few weeks since he left, Demi had already missed him so much and Isabella as well.

"We’re going to see daddy, okay?" Demi suggested and Isabella immediately pulled away with wide eyes, "We will surprise daddy," Demi added and the girl nodded her head, smiling. Demi smiled back, wiped the tears from Isabella’s cheeks and hugged her again.

-

"Wow, mommy, is daddy really here?" Isabella asked, holding Demi’s hands tighter as they entered an abandoned house, where was filming a new episode of From Dusk Till Dawn.

"Yes, babby. Don’t worry, come here," Demi picked Isabella up and started walking from where the sounds were coming.

When the girls entered the room, they were filming. Demi quietly walked to the corner of the room and sat down on the chair. Isabella made herself comfortable on her momma’s laps and watched her daddy acting.

But as soon as the scary part started, where Wilmer bit some girl’s neck, Isabella started screaming. Everybody turned to her with wide eyes as her screams got louder. Demi immediately wrapped her hands tightly around her girl, trying to calm her down, while Wilmer stood there with his mouth open as he stared at Demi and Isabella.

Finally, when he came back to reality, he rushed from the filming set to his girls. In fact, he was really surprised to see them. He walked closer but Isabella’s screams and cries got louder, making he stop.

"Shh, Isabella," Demi whispered into the girl’s ear, stroking her back.

"Daddy is bad," Isabella whispered between her tiny sobs. Wilmer’s eyes widened at her words, but he didn’t do anything, he just stood there. He knew that if he walk closer, Isabella will start screaming again.

"No, baby, daddy’s not bad. Daddy was acting." Demi said calmly. Isabella pulled away a bit and turned to Wilmer, who was standing close to them and not moving.

"Daddy, are you bad?" She asked Wilmer and he immediately shook his head. "You won’t bit me?" She asked again and that time Wilmer took a step closer.

"Of course, I won’t," He assured and took another step. Isabella turned to Demi, who nodded her head, and jumped off her laps, running to her daddy’s arms.

Wilmer picked her up and spinned around, making Isabella giggle. She wrapped her hands around Wilmer neck, still giggling as Demi walked closer to them and pecked Wilmer lips.

"Surprise," She laughed, making Wilmer roll his eyes.

"It’s an awesome surprise, baby. My own child was scared of me because she thought her daddy was bad." Wilmer said seriously but smiled back to Demi.

"We missed you and we wanted to surprise you. I’m not responsible if you bit people and our child gets scared of it," She shrugged and wrapped her hand around him.

"Let’s ignore what has just happened and enjoy that you two are here," He said with a smile on his face and turned to Isabella, who was looking at her parents with a smile on her face.

"Kiss" She squealed, making Demi and Wilmer laugh. But when she gave them a look, she had those kind of looks, they immediately stopped laughing and turned to each other. Wilmer quickly pecked Demi’s lips, making Isabella clap her hands hapilly.

Though not for long, but their family was together again.