Namjoon

It started on a Monday. The show had finished successfully and you went back to the dressing room to gather your things. You hadn't noticed the folded white piece of paper that was in your makeup bag until you accidentally spilled the contents of your makeup bag onto the floor.

"Crap." You mutter as you bend down to begin to pick everything up. You spotted the paper quickly. It had your name written on it. Curious, you unfolded the piece of paper.

In very neat and beautiful handwriting, it stated:

"Dear Y/N,

You captivated me the instant I first laid eyes on you. The more I got to know you, the more I realize how beautiful of a person you are in and out. I know we can't be together and it hurts me every day to know that I can not confess my feelings to you in person. However, I just wanted you to know that someone finds you beautiful and would love to hold you in their arms when they fall asleep. Maybe one day we can be together. I hope for that.

~Your Secret Admirer"

Blood rushed to your cheeks as you read it over and over again. You had a secret admirer. Who could it be? You start to think of all the possibilities. You are a makeup artist for Bighit. You got hired last year. You love your job and BTS. The boys are such wonderful and talented people. Could it be one of them? It is against the rules for a staff member to get into a relationship with one of the members. It definitely could be a member of BTS. Flattered, you gather up your things at last and went home.

All throughout the previous night and morning, all you could think about is who your secret admirer could be. When you got to work, you avoided any of the boy's gazes. Any time they would talk to you, you would get flustered. It was embarrassing, to say the least. You have no idea how you are going to survive doing their makeup. You have to get so close to their face. It has no bother you before, but now might be a different story. The first one up was Jin.

"Good morning, Y/N. Are you ready to work on my handsome face?" Jin jokes as he sits in the makeup chair.

"Of course, I am." You joke back. Nothing seems to be out of the ordinary. Although Jin is very confident, he could have written that letter and not feel embarrassed about it.

Jin was his usual self, making dad jokes and just goofing around. Yoongi was after him. He seems to be the same, after all, all he did was sleep, just like Jimin.

You had done six of the boy's makeup and you have a feeling none of them wrote the letter, that was until Namjoon. He was the last person you had to put makeup on. As much as you like the other boys, you've always had a connection towards him. You always had the butterflies in your stomach when he sat down in the chair, you just choose to ignore them. The atmosphere changed when he sat down.

"Good afternoon, Y/N." Namjoon greets with a smile.

"Hello, Namjoon."

"Am I the last one today?" He asks avoiding your eyes.

"Yes, you are." You smile.

"You seem happy today." He states.

Blushing you respond, "Yes well, I think anyone would be happy when they receive a love letter the day prior."

Namjoon frozen for a second, blush creeping up on his cheeks.

"Oh, did it say who it was from?"

"No, but I think I know."

Namjoon seems to be getting increasingly nervous.

"Really, who?" He questions.

"I think you know who." You smile.

Namjoon smiles back at you and looks you in the eye. You know now for sure that it is him, just by the way he is looking at you with such adoration.

"Would you say you like this person back, perhaps?" He asks.

You look away from his stare, your face turning red.

"Yes, I like him very much. Just as much as he likes me." You state bravely.

Namjoon grins.

"Well, in that case, would you like to get coffee with me tomorrow before work? The only catch is you can't tell anyone considering the rules."

"Oh, so this a date?" You question and he nods his head. "I would love to, Namjoon and don't worry, I won't tell a soul."

You try to stop yourself from grinning too much, but you just can't help it. Namjoon was the one that wrote all those beautiful words to you. You simply can't wait for the coffee date tomorrow, this could be the start of an amazing relationship.