Taehyung (requested)

You stormed from the bedroom, half undressed with TAehyung at your heel. He was complaining about how you won't have sex with him yet, after you'd told him no several times. You weren't even married. You were only dating.

"I thought you knew how I felt about this," you mumbled, pulling yourself together and going to the sink to wash your face. You didn't want him to see the tears beginning to form in your eyes.

"I just don't get why you won't say yes. It's not that big of a deal," he whined, leaning against the counter beside you.

You turned to him with anger. "If it's not that big, why do you insist on nagging me about it?"

He glowered, brow furrowing in frustration. "Why do I love you?"

You gasped, the tears now free to fall as you slap Taehyung straight across the face. It happened before you could stop it. He looked at you with shock, and he stuttered over his words. Before either of you could say another word, you were already out the door and running to the nearest bus stop. You figured you should stay the night at your friend's house.

Tears still streamed down your guilt ridden face, hands clenching and unclenching at your sides. You felt so bad for what you did, but you were so mad at Taehyung for saying that. Did he really love you? Even he questioned it himself. Maybe he just wanted you for sex...

No. He couldn't. Could he?

"Babe, where are you going?" you heard the familiar voice in front of you.

You refused to look up, so he titled your head up so you he could look into your eyes.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled, brushing away your tears with his thumb.

"No, I'm sorry!"you choked on a sob.

"No, babe, listen to me. I understand why you hit me. I shouldn't have said that. I know it must've hurt you. A lot. I promise not to ask you anything like that ever again. I'll wait until you are ready."

The bus pulled up, and he stared at you expectantly.

"Well?"

You pulled him into a hug, and cried together.

"I love you."

"Love you too."