Yoongi

You were working as a photographer for a well known company.

You loved your job and dreamed about becoming a photographer ever since you were a kid.

"Y/N your photos of the new article were really good!" Your boss praised you.

"Thank you very much. This means a lot to me" you smiled proudly.

You sat there and watched him looking trough the paged of the new magazine you and your colleagues had finished last week.

The man put the paper back on his table.

"You know that was not the only reason I have called you over"

You nodded.

Nervous sweat was running down your back.

Even if he always tells you that you do a good job, you always think that there will be something he won't be satisfied with.

"An agency called 'Myth' also saw your latest pictures and were fascinated by them, they want to collaborate with you for an article about a house they were writing about"

"Oh really? Wow...th-that is great" you smiled.

Your boss smiled and told you about their latest project.

It was about a forsaken building that was told to be haunted.

The agency wanted to report about it and tell its story.

"I hope you are not scared of ghosts" he joked.

"I'm not scared of something that does not exist"

You made your way to the 'Myth' building to accept your work with them.

"We are glad to hear that you are working with us for this extraordinary article for our magazine" a man explained and shook your hand.

"Thank you for your offer! I'm happy that you liked my pictures"

"Of course, you are really talented! Oh and by the way my name is Namjoon and my team and I will come with you to the location"

"That sounds like fun"

Namjoon and his team took you to the right location and you were amazed of the view.

This was the job you waited for.

"Pretty, right?" Namjoon crossed his arms and looked at the old, dark building.

It had a huge garden some dry pants still sticking out of the ground with a dark gray fence around it.

The dark red facade was completely destroyed and white curtains were behind the shattered windows.

It was pure art to you.

"Can I also go in there?"

The man looked surprised at you.

"I didn't know that you would be that brave, but it would be great if you would also take some shoots from inside the house."

You nodded and started to take pictures of the building.

You thanked god for the nice weather, it gave you the perfect lighting and made look every shot perfect.

" I'll go in now" You said as you put your camera around your neck.

"Take care!" Namjoon said and looked back on the computer to look at your finished pictures.

"Won't you come with me?"

"M-me? Oh, no I have to....do some things you know." He said.

"Scare baby" You joked and made your way inside it.