BTS REACTION (M)

WHEN YOU SQUIRT

Jin-

You and Jin were going your normal pace to the sweet music playing in the background until you got close. He felt the change in you and began going faster. You were so close, but something was different. He would be surprised at first when you told him something was weird, but when you squirted he got intrigued. "Do you think I can make you do that again?"

Namjoon-

He kept going harder and harder, while your moans continued to get louder and louder, until he felt you tighten around his cock. He buried himself in you only to be sprayed by your squirt. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry Joon. That's never happened before." You said as he collapsed on top of you. "Well it definitely wont be the last."

Yoongi-

You were riding Yoongi as normal, because he was to tired to put much effort in, but still wanted to enjoy himself. You began moaning louder and throwing your head back. As of a minute ago you were in control of, tempo, roughness, and everything really, but that all changed when Yoongi saw you in so much pleasure. He quickly grabbed you back pulling you toward him as he began to ram into you. You felt so good that when your orgasm hit you squirted. Yoongi, having never made you do that before was confused and worried. "Did I hurt you (Y/N)? Are you Ok?" You could barley get out an exhausted "Amazing"

Hoseok-

When you got home you barely had enough tome to put your purse down when Hoseok attacked you and pushed you against the wall. His hand was already down your pants before you could ask "Looks like somebody missed me today." You said getting pulled into a heated kiss. he began to pump his fingers in and put of you while simultaneously rubbing your clit. This had you all fired up and when you were close you let him know. With this information he went faster sending you flying off the edge and squirting on to his hand. "Damn baby girl that's fucking hot. Wanna continue in the bed room."

(This GIF is pure sin)

Jimin-

It had started as a night in with your boyfriend Jimin while you watched movies and ate snacks. Apparently Jimin had other plans when he began to kiss down your neck and chest slowly making his way to your lady region. He pulled away your pajama shorts and went to town with those gloriously luscious lips. This soon had you throwing your head back, and clenching on nothing. Soon you couldn't hold back anymore and you squirted. You felt embarrassed because you had just done this all over Jimin's face when he looked up at you,licked his lips and said, "It's all right baby. I love the way you taste."

Taehyung-

When you said you were in the mood you didn't have to tell him twice. Taehyung began to pound into you with breaks of slow and sensual. He loved teasing you like this but when you looked him in the eyes and then moaned he went crazy. He began to drill into you with no specific pattern or tempo. This soon sent you way over the edge and you squirted. Even though Taehyung had never seen you do that before he wasn't surprised. "That's right only I can make you feel that way, and make you do that."

Jungkook-

Two words. Confused bun. While y'all were in the heat of the moment he noticed you getting closer and closer. So was he so he decided to speed things up a little. He was so prepared for you to lose your cool and moan his name, but when you squirted instead. He became confused. "Why hasn't that happened before?" He would ask. "Because it's never been this good before."