BTS REACTION (M)

BTS Reactions to you wanting watch them jack off

Namjoon
"You want to see my cock babe?" He'll tease you, rubbing himself through his jeans so you could see just how thick and hard he was. He'd make sure to give you a good show before he even took his cock out of his pants

Hoseok
"Come and see baby." He'd take his cock out with no shame his slit already weeping from your intense gaze, making sure you had a good view the whole time. Whatever his baby asked for he'd provide.

Jungkook
Cocky, somewhat embarrassed at being looked at, but more flattered by your gaze. It would only take a moment for the pleasure of the tightness of his fist to take over him. Then he'd start taunting you his voice rough and smug. "Like what you see y/n?

Yoongi
"Why? You going to let me see you too?" He wouldn't do anything until he saw you reaching down to touch yourself as well. Just the sight of you masturbating at his command would have his hand on his cock in moments. He wouldn't let you stop until you both came.

Seokjin
"I am fun to watch aren't I baby?" He'd be smug happy to show of his glorious body and beautiful cock. Being watched by the one he loves would only make him cum harder.

Taehyung
"If you get to watch, do I get to cum on your pretty face?" Like Yoongi he'd want something in return. Since your face was close to his cock anyway as you watched he wanted the opportunity to see your pretty features dripping with his cum. Fair trade you might say.

Jimin
"Ah, really?" He'd be shy and blushing the whole time. His hand would be slow but the more turned on he saw you become the faster he'd get. After he'd cum he'd blush even harder and ask, "Was that good y/n?"