Namjoon (M)

Normally he was a heavy sleeper, almost nothing could drag him out of his deep slumber. Not even his own loud snoring, which usually kept you awake. On this particular morning though, he was being harshly woken up instead of you. You tended to thrash in your sleep quite a lot when Namjoon wasn't holding you down, which he usually was. However, when your fist made contact with his jaw, it was safe to say he had forgotten to wrap you up in his embrace before bed. "Ugh fuck...babe," He whined voice low and gruff, hand coming up to rub his sore jaw. You didn't budge at the sound of his whine, sleeping too deeply to notice or care. Namjoon groaned and rolled on his side to face you, glaring playfully at your sleeping form. You were so cute when you slept, all innocent and sweet looking as though there weren't a bad bone in your body.

Lashes brushing your cheeks and skin shinning in the dull morning light that streamed through the window, always left him breathless. He wasn't mad with you, more annoyed that he hadn't held you down and as a result was sporting a blooming bruise.

"Baby girl wake up, you hurt Oppa" He whined louder hand coming to shake you a little. Still you didn't wake up, or rather you didn't listen and instead rolled onto your side away from him. Back now facing him, Namjoon huffed, eyes roaming your bare skin. He had almost forgotten the night before grinning at the knowledge that you were both naked under the covers. His arms snuck forward to incircle your waist and pull you back against him, littering your shoulders and neck in little butterfly kisses. The suddenness of it all finally had you grumbling out of your sleep.

"Joonie" Your voice came out a soft whine, raspy from sleep. You shifted against him, unintentionally rocking your hips back into his morning wood.

"Hmmm?" He hummed, resting his chin onto your shoulder and snuggling his face to the side of yours. He peppered a few small kisses there, careful not to bump his bruise. He adored the way your nose scrunched up and you tried to turn from him.

"Joonie let me sleep," You whined louder trying to get away from his strong hold. He didn't let you go, but held firm and pulled you closer. One hand slid onto your hip while the other stayed put around your waist so he could pull your whole body to his. He loved the way you sighed in content at the feel of him against you, regardless of being woken up.

"Baby girl you punched Oppa in your sleep," His low voice was by your ear, lips brushing the shell before he nuzzled his face to your neck. He was trying to work you up knowing exactly what would make you want him. His lips against your throat were driving you crazy, the longer you were in his hold the higher chance there was of things turning steamy.

"Namjoon! You know I didn't mean to" You were more awake now, wiggling against him trying to get away. He chuckled at your hopeless efforts, lips kissing a more firm trail along your neck.

"Make it up to me baby girl?" He asked before biting your shoulder softly earning a small groan from you. Your struggling halted and you slumped back against him. His chest rumbled with another laugh, warm breath tickling your skin.

"Joonie, you're insatiable" You huffed wrapping your fingers around the forearm holding your waist. Namjoon laughed a little louder knowing he had Torrey harder to convince you. With a effortless tug he was rolling you over to face him, arms snaking back around you and pulling you close. His lips came into contact with your forehead leaving a sweet kiss there, then another on your cheek and nose before giving you a peck on the lips. You sent him a withering glare, annoyed he had woken you, but then your eyes drifted to the blooming bruise on his jaw causing you to frown and your brows to stitch together.

"I'm sorry Oppa" Your voice was soft, reaching a hand to lightly caress the purple flower blooming there. You really never liked hurting him of all people.