Yoongi

The last thing you heard when you slammed the door shut was your father yelling something about you being a disgrace to this family. Tears were already streaming down your face and all you could think of was to call Yoongi. You grabbed your phone off your night stand but before your dialed his number you made sure to lock the door, afraid that your parents could barge in any second.

After what felt like hours he finally picked up his phone.

"Y/N?" he asked sleepily.

You just sobbed and tried to breathe to calm yourself down. Luckily for you, Yoongi took your hint.

"Y/N, it's alright. Everything will be okay, breathe in and out. I will be there in ten minutes, Y/N I will stay on the phone. Don't do anything stupid, okay?" he huffed.

Your sobs became softer and softer until all you did was letting your tears stream down your face. His voice was incredibly calming to you. He kept talking to you, telling you about everything to distract you from what happened just a few moments earlier. You slowly got up, put on one of your oversized hoodies and shuffled your way outside, trying to be as quiet as possible so your parents wouldn't hear you.

He was leaning against his car on the other side of the street and opened his arms as soon as he saw you stepping out of the door. Your feet moved automatically, making you run over to him in seconds. You were stopped by his arms, enclosing you in a tight embrace. You placed your head on his chest and let your already teary eyes do what they want. He just stood there, pressing you to the warmth of his body and slowly stroked your hair, shushing you.

You eventually stopped crying and your heart beat slowed down. The two of you got in his car and he drove to his dorm.

"Yoongi..." you started, your voice cracking.

He turned his head to give you a quick glance  and to tell you to say what you wanted to say.

"I...could we go to the dance studio?" you asked, fumbling with your cold and shaky hands.

He was surprised to have you ask this in your state but he just nodded and went for it.

When you arrived, he typed in the code and the two of you went up to their dance studio. You asked Yoongi to put on any music he liked. He was confused but he did as you asked and put on . Your legs started to move. Closing your eyes you let your soul and heart take over your body and letting the music be your leader. When you opened your eyes again you watched yourself move in the mirror – and you felt at home.

The song died down and your body stopped to move. Letting your head fall, you took a deep breath before you turned around to lock eyes with Yoongi. A smile. He was smiling at you.

"Why did you never tell me that you can dance?" he asked, still smiling slowly getting up to walk over to you.

"I don't know. Maybe because my parents force me to take piano lessons and forbid me to dance.They abused me physically and mentally so I could fulfill their expectations." you sighed.

"But you disobeyed their prohibitions and danced." he returned.

You nodded.

"Y/N, I understand that your parents forbid you to dance, but how old are you? Y/N why do you have them standing in your way of achieving something you can do so effortlessly? You're old enough to decide on yourself and please know that the boys and I are always there for you and if it's needed you can move in with me. We shouldn't have anyone standing in our ways just to fulfill their own dreams and expectations of us. It doesn't matter who it is that's blocking our view to a successful and happy future; sometimes we even have to disobey our parents to do what makes us happy."

Your head snapped up at his words because what he said was completely true. It was true to just let go of the weights that were holding you down. You just had to show them that you were capable of dancing and that you were even more capable to be successful with it.

"Thank you, Yoongi." you smiled.

He shook his head and opened his arms, ready to fully support you in what you did best -  dancing.

Bts imagines PT.3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें