Taehyung (request)

Your boyfriend was in a bad mood. Your used to a sulky Taehyung whenever something especially depressing happened, however, what you had in front of you was a person who slammed the door and called your name in such a way that struck fear into your heart.

"Taehyung, what happened?" You spat out reflexively, approaching your boyfriend quickly.

He exhaled, almost rolling his eyes at you.

"That's funny, y/n," he spoke uncharacteristically bitterly, "really funny."

You began to feel irritated yourself, understandably. Still, you didn't understand what it was you had done wrong.

"What are you talking about?" You shook your head in confusion.

Taehyung's eyes sparked with renewed fury as he grabbed your elbow, forcefully pulling you closer to him.

"You're still acting innocent," he glowered at you, averting his gaze in a scoff, "y/n, just what do you want from me?"

You felt pressure building in your chest and your words as he raised his voice at the last sentence.

"Taehyung-ah, just tell me what you're talking about!" You shouted to match his volume.

"I heard it from semin," he tightened his grip, seething, "You went to a nightclub while I was away!"

You almost laughed in the most venomous way possible upon hearing his reason for being angry. While it was true that you had frequented one, it was an isolated visit to celebrate the birthday of a friend. You had seen Semin, a girl who worked at Big Hit, there as well, a chance encounter.

You couldn't be mad at the female, however. She was kind, you knew, and you were certain she meant it as just a piece of conversation, rather than trying to create trouble.

"And why is that such a big deal?" You kept your voice raised, ridiculously upset at how pigheaded your boyfriend was being.

He hardly deserved an actual explanation, you decided. You shouldn't have to plead for forgiveness in a situation where you did nothing wrong, except, maybe explore your privacy. You had told Taehyung you were celebrating a birthday while he was away, so him getting angry at you on his own was of his own creation.

Quickly, you were staring at the wall, hardly able to feel the smack across your cheek, but only hearing the loud clack that reverberated in your ears. He had slapped you. Soon following this, you could only break down crying.

"y/n, what more do you want from me?" He demanded, still clutching your arm in an iron grip, "I try so hard in this relationship for you, and all you do is flirt around. And you still have the strength to lie and say 'I love you' at the end of the day."

You might've been fine, however fine you could've been at the time, if you hadn't heard the 'disgusting' he spat out soon after his bout of shouting.

"Are you stupid?" You yelled to the best of your capabilities through tears, "It was Semin's birthday, idiot!"

You pried your limb from your boyfriend's heated hold and held your cheek, crying into your hands.

"Why are you like this?" You continued, the sobs almost stopping your words, "Stupid," you hiccup, "If I'm so disgusting, just leave, then!"

Taehyung eyes softened, and the pounding through his veins had a different meaning as he embraced you.

"Y Y/n I-"

"Just go away!" You pushed him off of you, finally looking up at him.

You knew you probably looked like a fool, still protesting with a face red with tears streaked everywhere and a nose that threatened to run.

He held you again, unbelievably worried to lose you, and, despite your repeated attempts to pull loose from him, he held on.

"Stop it!" You cried, finally losing all energy and collapsing into his chest, soaking his shirt.

The doe eyed boy stroked your hair, guilty.

"Jagi," he whispered, nuzzling into your hair over your figure, "I'm sorry."

"No you're not," you sulked, still ensnared in his embrace.

Taehyung's heart tightened, as did his arms.

"Y/n, I'm sorry I hit my Jagi," he apologized softly, "This jealous boyfriend was being stupid."

"No kidding," you still had energy for spiteful comments.

He frowned a little more and agreed that he deserved it and more, but you weren't that unreasonable.

He felt silent, pondering how he was going to phrase the real question that hung in the room. His eyes fell.

"Jagi," he breathed, hands slightly trembling around you, "You're... Not really going to leave me... Are you?"

You didn't know how to respond to this fragile boy, as you clung to him, dry tears falling into his chest.

"What do you think?" You returned after a pause, mumbling quietly.

He still heard the vibrations and he worried more and more. He stepped back enough to hold your gaze, his worry reflecting transparently in his eyes.

"Y/n, please," he pleaded, making you realize just how broken his voice was, he gulped silently, "Please don't go."

You waited for him to go on, while he waited for a response from you. Moments later, he caved and went back to smothering you with his body. His eyes were squeezed shut, not waning to let tears that matched yours fall

"I'm sorry, I was being insecure because you were so normal without me while I could hardly stay sane," his words came out in muddled strings, "I just... I won't do it again, I promise! Even if you cheat on me, just... As long as you stay with me, then it's okay! Really... N-nevermind, it isn't, I'm sorry I lied, just please... I'll... I'll alwa-"

He was cut off by your slow laughter at his rambling.

"... y/n?" He tried cautiously.

You wrapped your arms around him.

"What are you talking about? Just don't hit me again," you murmured, exhaling in shaking breaths, "What 'cheating on you'? You're so dumb, Taehyun."

He sighed, relieved, and let a small smile splay across his lips.

"I know," he agreed softly, "... Do you still love me?"

You smacked your lips and hit him lightly, finding his question ridiculous.

"Taehyung, I'll always love you," you reassured him, you're interrupted by a hiccup, "And I'm not fine without you, of course not. I love you."

He pulled apart and kissed where his hand had made contact with your skin gently.

"Oh god, I really messed up, didn't I?" He touched the fading red painfully with his fingers, hardly bearing to handle the fact that he was the one who made it."

You quirked a smile and shook your head, grabbing his hand with yours.

"As long as we're okay now, it's fine," you speak successfully, having worn off the dreaded hiccups, "Can we please sort things out with calmer words? I don't really appreciate being called 'disgusting'."

He frowned in worry again, eyebrows furrowed.

"I-I..." He wanted to apologize again, but didn't know how to express the copious amounts of guilt he felt.

You leaned up and kissed him instead.

"I love you, okay?"

He nodded, reconnecting your mouths swiftly.

"I love you." He whispered on your lips.