Seokjin

"Hey Jin." You greeted your roommate. But he didn't answer back.

That was weird. He always greets back and asks you how your day was. And even does jokes after hearing a particular word from your sentence.

"Jin? Are you okay?" But when you looked at him, his eyes were so red and swollen.

"J-jin, what happened?" He only replied with sobs and sniffs.

You took a chair and sat beside him, starting to caress his back with your hand.

"Am I not worth it?" Seokjin said with hurt on his voice.

"Huh? Don't think like that. Who told you you're not worth it?"

"Her." Just hearing the word 'her' made your blood boil. Now you know what happened.

"She broke up with me."

"Jin, she's not worth your time. She's probably the one not worth it." His sobs continued and you don't know what to do.

You then stood up and took your bag.

"Jin, come with me."

"I don't want to go out."

"Come on, you can't just sit here." You took his hand forcing him to stand up and go with you.

You then brought him to your favorite cafe slash also his favorite cafe, he was the one who told you about the cafe. You then ordered your drinks and some snacks.

"So here is your drink and cupcake." You said with a smile hoping that Jin will at least feel better. But he still looked sad. You looked at him playing with the fork

"This is where we broke up." A tear left his eye. You only remained silent, feeling guilty why you brought him here. 

"This is the exact place where we broke up. Me sitting here while she sat on your place saying she wanted to break up." He added. He took his drink and brought it to his mouth. He drank it but didn't finish it.

You, on the other hand, were playing with the straw of your drink.

"Its okay y/n. Drink it." He forced a smile and passed you the cupcake you ordered for him.

You then went back to your apartment. Jin still is sad, maybe even felt sadder. 'This is where we broke up' this always repeats on your mind. That cafe, you didn't want him to think of that cafe to be a place where he and his ex broke up. That cafe held many good memories as he told you before.

After that day, you would always go to his class after yours, you wanted to make sure he won't see that girl. And with you is a drink from the cafe. Though, there are times where you would bring him to the cafe.

"Why are we still going here?" Bitterness present in his voice.

"Hm I miss this place. Go drink that up." You said with a small smile on your face.

His grades went down a bit and you didn't want it to go down any lower. You would help him on his homeworks and his lessons that you knew a bit of. And still, bringing him his favorite drink from the cafe. Also bringing him at the cafe. He still would roll his eyes whenever you would bring a drink knowing that it came from that cafe, or whenever you would bring him to the cafe.

But after a month, it became different. You were a lot busier than before, so you rarely buy him drinks or bring him to the cafe. The last time you brought him to the cafe was last 2 weeks. And on those two weeks you would only meet each other at your shared room.

You were sitting at the stairs of the main building of the university when Jin came.

"Oh, are your classes finished?" You asked him.

"Yes. So I dropped by here." Jin gave you your favorite drink from the cafe.

"Its been two weeks since the last time we bought these drinks." You were surprised that he bought your favorite drink and that the fact that it was from that cafe.

"Did you buy these drinks at the cafe?"

"Yeah? Where else do you think would I buy these same exact drinks?"

You stared at him with your mouth slightly opened. He really did buy it there. Did he somehow move on even a bit?

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah of course thanks for this." You smiled at him.

This continued for a week until you finished your exams. You saw Jin and a smile immediately formed on your face. But you noticed that he didn't have any drinks in his hands.

"No drinks today?" Seokjin chuckled at your question.

"Let's go."

"Huh? Where are we going?"

"To our favorite cafe." You again stared at him.

'Don't you want to go there today?" He asked with concern.

"No no no, I want to go."

'What's with him?' you said to yourself. On the way to the cafe, you guys didn't talk to each other. Until you reached the cafe. Same old, same old. You sat at the same place you guys always sat. Jin came back with your order with an unreadable smile, it was as if he was nervous or uncomfortable.

"Hey, are you okay?" You asked him.

"Yeah of course."

Both of you talked about your days, some jokes, the typical conversation you always have with Jin.

"Hey, I want to tell you something." Jin said nervousness obvious in his voice.

"Hm?"

He then looked at his fingers and and sighed.

"I really appreciate what you did for me for the past month. You helped me so much in moving on. This place, it may have a bad memory, but it has more good things that happen to me... including you."

You looked at him and blushed. You took his hand on your own.

"Let's call this a date then?" Jin got shy at your question but then nodded with a smile you haven't seen for so long.