NOPI 66: Charles Anthony Begley's School Confession!

NOPI Chapter 66

Sephine's POV

"Because Charles already dealt with it for you!" sabay sabay nilang sigaw kaya naman napamulat na ang mga mata ko at agad na pumalakpak ang mga tenga ko

Binuksan ko na ang laptop ko't tinignan ang homepage ng school forum.

Pang fifth na yung thread tungkol sa akin..

Nang mabasa ko 'yung mga top na threads na nag viral lang overnight ay napanganga na ako.

'The Heartthrob Prince, the Knight in Shining Armour'

'The Heartthrob Prince - Charles Anthony Begley's School Confession!'

'The School's Prince has a Girlfriend! Charles is already Taken!'

'Charles Anthony Begley Declared War to Those Who Are Planning to Harm his Girlfriend!'

O. M. G.

Bago ko pa man mapindot ang isa sa mga thread na 'yan ay may nag-pop up sa window ng School Forum.

'Click here to See 'Charles Anthony Begley's Post!'

Pagkabasa ko palang ng title ng thread ay agad na akong napanganga't agad na binuksan ito.

[I didn't know that they're so many schemers here in Royal Academy. Before insulting others, be sure to check this out-----

The first picture: The Elite School's President's Official Driver, John Fredricksen. Sephine Cruz is an exchange student from The Elite School and this picture was taken on her very first day.

The second picture: Ed Jaden Brown is Sephine's best friend, a little skin ship isn't really harmful. As to where they were heading, they were heading their way to meet me.

The third picture: Although the photo looks ambiguous, Rico Alverez Buenaventura was actually bending in order to borrow a pencil from Sephine but the said pencil wasn't shown because of the photo's angle. In this photo, they weren't alone. They were twelve of us there. Sephine, the princes and the Falcon cousins.

The fourth picture: Ken dela Cerna was handing my love letter to Sephine because Ken and Sephine are classmates.

The fifth picture: Rodleigh Alonzo was walking with Violet Falcon and Sephine was following them who was with Venus and Mandy Falcon. There's no logic in this at all.

The six picture: Is there something wrong with two people eating together? As far as I know, I was there and was watching them. The Falcon Cousins were accompanying them and they were acquainted even from way back

The last photo: I love it. This was when I was trying to ask Sephine to tutor me with my favorite subject just so I can be with her. Can I ask a question? Why was my face blurred? Can the photographer send me a high definition version of it?]

Pagkabasa namin nung last phrase ay natawa na kami.

"Sephine, Charles is such a tease! What a sweet jerk!" sigaw ni Mandy saka nakipag apir kay Venus na humahalhak din sa tuwa

"You've said it! Send me a high definition version he said. Pwahaha"

"Shh, there's more. Scroll it down, Seph" sabi ni Violet kaya naman tumango na ako't nag-scroll down na

[So.. To that person who made the 'Females Student Flirts Around With Different Guys Everyday', this is for you----]

Nang sundan ko nang tingin ang isang picture ay nagulat na ako.