NOPI 56: Sephine's time limit

NOPI Chapter 56

Violet's POV

Nakaupo ako sa study table ni Sephine habang si Mandy nama'y nakaupo sa partner nitong upuan.

Nakatayo naman si Venus habang si Icy nama'y umiinom ng wine sa may stool.

Ynna on the other hand is sitting at the floor fixing Sephine's things that I think the latter left there on purpose. She must have felt very lazy.

For the very first time of her entire life.

So where is Sephine you ask? She's at her bed.

No expression can be seen on her face and no glimmer on her beautiful and sparkling eyes. She was just staring at her white ceiling like it was some deep abyss she can't escape.

Hindi na siya naka-suot ng disguise ngayon. Well, nandito naman na kami sa room niya so I guess it's safe to stay out of it already.

Looking at the discarded wig, head gear and glasses, I fixed my gazed on Sephine.

When we saw her without her disguise earlier, our eyes sparkled astonishment. Why? Because she barely took it all off whenever we're together. 'Yung time lang nung incident - the bullies-tried-to-kidnap-her incident, ang nagiisang exception dahil wala siyang choice non.

Pero ngayon? I guess she really felt lazy to do anything.

Because her wig and glasses weren't there anymore, you can already see her god-sculpted face!

What we see now is a girl in a pure white dress, with a slim and tall body.

She had long brown curly hair reaching her waist, her glances were enticing and her lips were like peaches.

She was bare-faced without a hint of make up on her face, She was a real beauty with flesh of ice and bones of jade.

Her beauty was out of this world. This girl was really... unbelievably gorgeous.

Kahit na napakataas na ng tingin ko sa sarili ko't mga pinsan ay hindi pa rin talaga mapapantayan si Sephine. Well, we did nurture her and made sure that she'd be the best masterpiece the Falcon family ever has!

Looking at the silent, ceiling-starer, nerd-ish girl lying on the bed, it made it seem like she was a huge living doll.

A soon-to-be sleeping beauty.

"And so..." paninimula ni Venus kaya naman sumunod si Mandy

"Nung nakapag decide ka na na sabihin sakanya ang totoo ay hinabol mo siya for a whole day, nagkamali siya ng hinala at akala niya na magpapaalam ka sakanya ng maayos at sinadyang pahintayin ka't paasahin"

"Nung nag break down ka na at umiyak sa harapan niya feeling so helpless and stupid, si Charles naman, on the other hand, nakonsensya dahil iplinano niya pala ang lahat ng mga nangyari nung araw na 'yon at sinasadyang takbuhan ka" dagdag naman ni Ynna

"Pagkatapos niyang siguraduhin na tumahan ka na't nakarating sa girls' dormitory ng maayos ay umalis na si Charles at nag-dinner sa Begley Estate kasama ang parents niya," sabi naman ni Icy

"Dalawang araw na ang nakalipas at sa wakas ay nagkita na kayong dalawa, dinala ka niya sa paborito niyang puntahan na lugar at sinabi sayo ang lahat. His insecurities, worries and he even cried for you," pagtatapos ko naman pero hindi pa rin nagsasalita si Sephine at patuloy lang na nakatitig sa ceiling ng kwarto niya

*sigh

It's probably because every time we're together, we always think of Sephine's time limit, her return to the Elite School. Charles felt an immense pressure to make sure Sephine will enjoy her stay here and think optimistically about the future. Charles actually.. finally exploded.