NOPI 62: Weren't you the ones who told me to say calm and think rationally?

NOPI Chapter 62

The female student in the picture was.. Me.

Ito 'yung time na hinatid ako ng driver namin straight from The Elite School.

Ang second picture naman ay 'yung time na hinihila ako ni Ed palabas ng cafeteria papunta sa boys' dormitory para bisitahin si Charles. Kahapon lang 'to.

Ang third picture naman ay kasama ko si Rico. We weren't alone that time, but the photo obviously just shot the two of us together. Nakabend pa si Rico papunta sa akin at may kukunin dapat na ballpen. But because of the angle, it seemed as though he was trying to hold my hand.

I subconsciously peeked at Mandy who was already looking at me.

Nang makita niya akong tumingin sakanya ay tinaas niya ang kilay niya.

"What? I was there, okay? No need to explain and you don't have to. Tsk. The photographer's actually so skilled" bitter niyang sabi kaya naman napailing na ko't binalik na ang tingin ko sa screen

Ang fourth picture naman ay kay Ken. Ken was handing me a paper. No one knows that it was actually a letter from Charles for me, so it seemed like Ken was the one giving it to me and because it was decorated with a ribbon, a signature and a heart sign, everyone who don't know the story behind it would probably think that it's.. a love letter.

I immediately looked at Venus, napailing nalang siya't natawa na.

*sigh Great. Even the girlfriend-protector Ken is included in this scandal.

Ang fifth picture nama'y kay Rod. Sumusunod ako kay Rod sa picture na 'to. We were with the squad too but I guess just like Rico's, the photo only had the two of us.

It was intentional. I see.

Sa picture na 'to.. para bang sinusundan ko si Rod sa kung saan siya pupunta.

This time, I looked at Violet who was pouting her lips and was obviously holding in her rage. Haha. Katabi niya si Rod nung mga panahong 'yon eh.

Akala ko tapos na ang thread pero nagtaka ako dahil may 2nd page pa pala kaya naman agad ko 'yon binuksan.

Nang makita ko ang dalawang pictures na natitira ay hindi na ako nakapagreak pa.

Ang isa ay kasama ko si Kuya Joseph sa cafeteria, the two of us were eating together.

Habang ang pinakalast naman ay kay Charles.

This was when I was tutoring him Income Taxation even though I clearly knew that he was good at it.

Sa lahat ng pictures na ipi-nost, mga blurred lahat ng mga mukha ng mga boys pero anyone close to them would notice it so easily just by their posture, hairstyle and even aura. The female - me, on the other hand, was very clear. It wasn't too hard for anyone to recognize that the female student the user was trying to slander was me.

8 p.m. ipinost ang thread, and since it's already 7 a.m. It means that it had been 12 hours since then.

The thread went viral overnight and has more than a hundred responses to it.

Sharing and tagging everyone they know, students surely loved to gossip.

Nang biniba ko ang thread at pumunta na sa comment section ay agad na akong pinahinto ni Violet.

"You.. You shouldn't read the comments. The user was obviously slandering you but ever--"

"Violet, it's fine. Immature remarks from immature people won't hurt me. Trust me on this" agad kong sagot kaya naman napabugtong hininga na siya saka tumango na halatang labag naman sa kalooban niya