NOPI 62: Weren't you the ones who told me to say calm and think rationally?

Start from the beginning

Comments (999+)

'AnnoyingBtch'

I know that person! She's the exchange student from the Elite School, Sephine Cruz! Wow! I can't believe it!

'Scumoftheschool'
Eh, Sephine Cruz, huh? She looks so innocent and pure though! You really can't judge the book by it's cover! What a btch!

'GoBackIdiot'

I've seen her though! She's very pretty even with all those.. uhm.. distractions in her face. She's also smart but it seems like she has other skills too!

'SheHasTheSkills'

Ehehey, hindi niyo ba alam? Kung gaano siya ka-hindi makabasag pinggan sa panglabas na anyo, kabaliktaran naman sa kaloob looban niya!

Isasarado ko na sana ang school forums pero nang may makita nanamang akong thread na connected sa pinost ni 'NotLookingForTrouble'. Pero ang nag-post ngayon ay si 'NerdsGotSkills'.

Nang mabasa ko palang ang username niya ay kumunot na ang noo ko.

This feeling.

De javu?

The students really.. What an awesome sense of.. creativity.

Nagulat ako dahil discussion na ang meron sa new thread. Ah, so now they're starting to light the oil with flames!

'CampusBelle'

Now that I focused on these pictures, it's not really that hard to recognize who these men are! What a joke! It's the princes, that famous Joseph Falcon and an unknown guy!

'ZeroFoxGiven'

Ohmygod, ngayon na nai-mention mo sila, napaisip ako at kinompare ko nga't tugmang tugma! Wow, this nerd's very gutsy indeed! An unfashionable trash clearly vying for all the handsome guy's attention! You should guard your boys now people!"

'NationsPrince'

Eh, so hindi lang siya pumapatol sa matatanda, sa artista kundi pati narin mga estudyante ng school?! Wait, that's my Adonis Joseph Lumiere Falcon, isn't it?! She dared?!

'AntiFan'

Ako lang ba ang curious kung paano niya nakayanang i-juggle ang napakaraming lalake na mga 'yan?"

'AsPrettyAsAFlower'

Lol. Hindi pa ba halata? Eh sa malandi siya? Tsk. Tsk. Tsk

'CheapVich'

The princes were actually the ones that reached out to her! Did she poison them or something?! I heard she only came from an ordinary background. Just what power did she have to be able to achieve such a feat?!

'Speechless'

Are those men... blind?

And so the comments.. went on.

"................." - me

Napakaraming nagrereply sa thread at halos lahat ng mga comments ay.. well.. disrespectful.

Nabigla kami ng biglang paluin ni Mandy ang study table ko saka sumigaw

"Heck, I can't take it anymore! I knew those bullies were up to something! After all, they were lying low lately! I'm so going to kill those idiots! How dare they slander the muse of the Falcon Family just because of these ambiguous photos! They're really a bunch of morons!"

"................." - me

That's.. pretty intense Mandy. Maawa ka naman sa study table ko. *sigh

"Mandy, get a hold of yourself. You're right. They've really gone too far this time. Hindi ko alam na marami pala talagang magagaling mangbully sa Royal Academy. Ang tatalino nila. They're even using the social media now! I can't believe them. Did jealousy made them lose their rationality or something?" dagdag naman ni Venus

"Nang una ko palang mabasa ang posts ay parang sasabog na ako sa galit. Yes, the boys are very close to Sephine, to us. They're very famous, very handsome and very influential. But so what? Sephine's pretty too, right?! So what if she's a nerd?! She has the best grades on her year, has the best reputation and are all the instructor's favorite student! How dare they?!" dagdag naman ni Violet

"................." - me

You guys.. Bakit kinukuha niyo ang mga linya ko? Diba dapat ako ang nagwawala ngayon?

Weren't you the ones who told me to say calm and think rationally?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author's Note: Hi guys! If you liked the revised version of the book, be sure to raise your voices and give me your feedback. And if you saw some mistakes here and there, please do tell me. Feedback is important for further improvement and growth. Please do vote and comment! Thanks for reading guys! Have a blessed day! XOXO~