I Wanna Be Drunk. Chpt 29

Start from the beginning

The boys looked back at me.

"Brooke there isn't a party that we could make it to on such short notice." Scott said trying to real me in.

"Can we at least have a bonfire at the old pit in the woods. I can go get alcohol from the packie next door." I said as they both seemed to give into my protests.

"Yay!!!" I squealed as we all got out of the car.

"Stiles just get double of whatever you get!" I said walking the opposite direction.

Walking into the store the smell of floor cleaner met my nose looking through the shelfs I searched for a brand of vodka that I considered good.

Grabbing a bottle of Skyy off the shelf and heading to the cash register I had a weird feeling that I was being watched.

"Hello miss will that be all this evening?" The guy at the register asked as he placed my bottle into a bag.

"Ya that'll be it thanks so much." I said.

This was great the guy didn't even card me I thought as I grabbed the bag and turned to leave.

My phone buzzed in my hand so I proceeded to look down to open it. Not looking up I ran into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry." I said not looking away from my phone.

"It's fine Brooke, I was kind I hoping i'd run into you, not this literally of course."

The man said as I looked up making eye contact with Isaac Lahey one of Derek's wolfs.

"Oh hi Isaac I'm sorry I didn't see you there." I said a little awkwardly.

"It's fine too busy reading-" he began grabbing my phone and looking at the screen.

"A text from Stiles... Your boyfriend? Am I correct?"

"Uh ya. Can I have my phone back?" I questioned. And he just stared down at me blankly.

"I just need to put something in here for you. Derek told me I should just give you this link to show he was sorry about what Erica did." He said typing something into my phone.

Handing it back to me he smiled

"Along with the link I also added my number."

He said and walked out of the store.

'Kanama's and what they are cappable of.' Was the tab that he left open on my phone.

~~~~~~

"So these things are basically killers." Stiles slurred as he layed on the forest floor resting his head in my lap.

"Basically." I said back running my fingers through my hair.

Scott was sitting across from us using a stick to roast a marshmallow.

"We haven't done this in like forever and ever." I said refering to the bonfire we were having.

We used to have them all the time freshmen year. We would come almost every Saturday night and talk and drink sometimes.

It had always been me getting really drunk though... And the boys would take care of me after.

"I love you guys so much." I said reaching out for Scott to take my hand.

"I love girls." Stiles mumbled out opening his eyes to meet mine.

"Especially ones with auburn hair and hazel eyes." He said breaking into a fit of giggles.

"Brooke and Stiles you're both a little far gone." Scott said sitting down next to us and removing the bottle of vodka from Stiles and I's reach.

"Hey no fair, why aren't you drunk mr?"

I asked poking Scott's face and laughing at myself.

"I don't know I think it's a werewolf thing." Scott said

"Well you're no fun sober." I said laying down into the dirt clearly not realizing the state my hair was going to end up in.

"Thanks Brooke love you too." Scott said sarcastically laughing.

Reaching for the bottle Scott snatched it again from me.

"Stop Scotty!!" I said getting up and trying to grab for the vodka.

"You've had enough Brooke." He said sternly causing me to pout.

"See I told you... No fun."

"I think it's time to get you home."

Scott said taking me by the hand and heaving Stiles up from the ground.

"Bro give me your keys I'll drive."

Scott said as we started the long walk back to the jeep.

~~~~~

"Yes Scott. I'm fine I'm inside in my bed about to go to sleep! Get Stiles to bed and make sure he doesn't get sick! Love ya too." I said hanging up the phone casually and placing it on my night stand.

Closing my eyes I began to drift to sleep. Until I felt two cold hands around my neck.

*TO BE CONTINUED*

-------

Y'all hate me?

Y'all love me?

Hahah let me know what you thought

Love you guys!

-Hailey Xoxo