"Why? Your not my dad and you don't tell me what to do. So I can do whatever I want" I said smirking a bit. Then I saw Baekhyun smirk a bit. He came to my ear and whispered something to my ear.

"If your not back by 8, daddy's going to punish his babygirl". He pulled away and left. I stood there feeling shocked. I rubbed it off and hurried to Lay.

"Dang, I knew girls took forever to get ready but I didn't know it took them this long to get ready" he said laughing a bit. I rolled my eyes and went to him. He grabbed my hand and interwind our fingers. I could feel someone looking at us. I already knew it was Baekhyun but I ignored it. Then we went off.

We ended up watching a movie and going to a arcade. After a while we walked in a park. It was night by the time we were at the park. I even forgot that Baekhyun said to be back by 8:00 sharp. All of a sudden, Lay stopped walking which made me stop.

"What is it Lay?" I said to him feeling curious on why he stopped. "I need to tell you something Jiyeon" he said to me looking straight into my eyes. He took a step closer to me still leaving space between us. He grabbed my hands and held them firmly. Then he looked straight in my eyes.

"I-I... I like you Jiyeon. Ever since we meet I..... liked you" he said to me, whispering the last part to me. I looked up at him and stood still. I didn't even notice that he was moving closer to me.

He put his hand on my cheek and the other hand on my waist. Slowly we moved closer to each other and then we kissed. His lips were soft against mine. The kiss was gentle and slow but still had passion in it. Then after a while we pulled away and looked at each other. His eyes were sparkling by the moonlight.

(I'm dead. Lay is gonna bias wreak me!)

"W-we should get home" he said backing away. "Y-Yeah, we should" I responded to him and we started walking home.

Baekhyun's pov

I have been waiting for 2 hours for Jiyeon to arrive but she hasn't arrived yet. I started getting mad. I should've hung out with her today. But now Lay and her are together. After a while I heard the front door open. I slowly went downstairs without them hearing me. Then I started spying on them.

"Thanks for today Lay, I really appreciate it a lot. I haven't been out in a while and this made me happy" Jiyeon told Lay smiling at him. She never smiled like that to me.

"No problem Jiyeon, if you ever want to hangout, just knock on my door and I'll gladly hangout with you" Lay said to Jiyeon. Then Lay kissed her cheek and said good night to her. I saw that Jiyeon was blushing. Then she went upstairs to her room.

I was so mad and left to go to Jiyeon's room. By the time I went to her room, she was already asleep. This was going to be good.

Jiyeon's pov

I was sleeping until I felt something move my bed. I ignored it and continue sleeping. Then I felt something wrap around my waist. My eyes widened and I froze.

"Why did you come home so late babygirl" I heard a deep raspy voice whisper in my room. Shivers were sent all over my body.

"Answer me babygirl" Baekhyun said kissing my neck. Soon I felt his hand move up and down on my arm.

"I'm waiting Princess, I know your not asleep babygirl" he said to me. "I d-didn't know t-that I was g-going to b-be home t-this late" I said with fear in my voice. I never knew Baekhyun would do this.

"And next time if anyone kisses you that is not me, I'll hurt someone" he said and soon left my room. I was left in my bed shook. I never expected Baekhyun to do this. Soon I fell asleep still shocked at what Baekhyun said to me.

To be continued

Yay another chapter! I really hope you guys are enjoying this book so far! I will try to write as much as I can! But...

Happy Baekhyun day! I love you so so much Baekhyun! I hope you have a nice birthday

Happy Baekhyun day! I love you so so much Baekhyun! I hope you have a nice birthday. I will continue to support you until I die! Have a good birthday baby!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

~ PardonKookie