Finas: Markie

"Ok," I thought to myself. "I have made it this far, I have gotten Elena and Angel here safely."

Turning my head I looked  over at Angel talking to Elena about the supplies. Man she was cute,  feisty and I liked that about her. It is sad that we will never get a  chance to be together... I know I am going to die. I am going to die and  save her and Elena, because that is my last wish and choice I will make  in the cruel world.

"Girls were are we?" I  asked clearly confused about our surroundings. I last remember was going  through the doors and getting out of the car. This was all new to me... I  guess this is something to attract the attentions of the viewers. Man  do I hope my parents are proud of me.

Looking up at the sky  somehow I knew a camera was up there and pleaded that my parents saw me  as a brave and courageous tribute. I mouthed I love you to the sky  before turning back to the girls.

"I think we are in Atlantis?" Angel said taking in the surroundings.

"Yeah I think we are too," Elena said in agreement.

"Well all we have to do  is get somewhere safe and hold out till then. I am pretty sure the  others are going to go on a killing rampage just so they will win," I  began pointing to a hole and guiding them to it. "Now I want you both to  know that I will not be going home, I am going to die I know for a fact  because I made a promise to myself that I would get you two all the way  to safety and winners.

Hurt crossed their faces  as the glance at each other. I had to turn away before they said  something because I know it would only make it worse on me. I have made  my mind up and that's final, doesn't matter how much I care for Angel... I  will not let her die because of me.

I sat at the front of  our hideout and kept an eye out for any people that are coming after us.  "Get some sleep girls," was all I said before leaving into my thoughts.  Watching the sky for names was the only thing to keep my mind off of  whats to come. Man I hope I don't die till the end...