Situation 1: Answers

Alianna's POV

I stood on the platform,  in the outfit I had designed for myself, once again. A saphire blue  karate outfit with a black belt wrapped around it. Something pretty  simple, compared to what I had designed for Derek, and Erik, who had  asked me to make something up for him as well. The two were on both  sides of me, Derek in white shorts and a gold t-shirt, along with gold  eyeliner and nail polish, with white wings and a white headband that had  a halo attached. Eric, at my left, was in red shorts and a red tee,  with black nail polish, a black fox ear headband, and a red and white  tail attached to his shorts.

It was kinda sad that two of the guys in my alliance were wearing more makeup than me.

5... 4... 3... 2... 1...  The buzzer sounded, and Derek, Erik, and I raced towards the pyramid,  just scaling the bottom to get food and water, when we ran into Sean and  Jojo, the other two members of our alliance. Suddeny, I noticed Derek  was missing. I raced around the corner of the pyramid, where I saw  Chubb, Jess, Stone, Triash, and Bo holding Derek by the arms while Matt  held a knife at his throat. "Where's your sister now, girly boy?" I saw  Derek struggle, but he couldn't do anything.

I ran forward to the  book, and one quick jerk on Matt's neck got rid of his head. Boom. A  cannon sounded. Then, I took his knife and threw it at Jess's chest, as I  jumped over Derek, kicking Stone and Triash right into the throat,  killing all three of them. Boom. Boom. Boom. I then sent a full-fledged  kick right into Chubb's spine, leaving him on the floor unable to move,  until I punched him in the temple as hard as I could, knocking him out.  "Big sis?" Asked Derek, "Has anybody told you before you're REALLY  scary?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derek's POV

"Big sis? Has anybody told you before you're REALLY scary?"

"Yes, several times."

We travelled back to the  camp, and I had to say I felt a bit ridiculous in my angel outfit, but I  also plain loved it. We settled down with all of our allies: Eric,  Jojo, and Sean. I had saved Sean when he fell in the training center,  and we'd been really good friend ever since. Now if I could just  understand why my heart always skipped a beat when I saw him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joey's POV

I look around at the  dessert. A look of fear fell across my face. A open space, where I can  be killed. I look at the huge pyramid the cool stuff at the top. And I'm  at the bottom, great. Some tributes looked at me ready to kill. I guess  just becuase I'm 12 I cane get some sympathy. I got ready for when the  gong sounded. As the sound rang through the tributes ears some a sound  of upcoming death... Good thing I'm fast, it's going to keep me alive. I  was planning to not go to get supplies, but the pyramid will be good  for hiding. And I cant really stay in the open. It's stupid! So I kept  running towards the pyramid. And I was quite shocked to see that I was  one of the first there. I climbed, it was hard but luckily my speed  helped. Halfway up I saw it, a bow and arrow!

I reached over a grabbed  it. It was a small wooden one, perfect for me. I saw higher up a  rucksack and I reached for that as well. Then I looked for a opening,  and I saw a very small which none of the tributes could fit through.  Except me. I was careful moving over to it because I was cautious of the  other tributes. But I was not good enough as I felt a sharp pain as a  dagger went through my arm. The wound didn't look fatal. I finally  reached the opening, I put my bow and arrows through first then rucksack  then I went it. I finally reached a small cave, and set up camp. It's  not ideal but for now it's ok. I carefully pulled out the dagger, it  wasn't to deep. I tore of the sleeve of my shirt so I could see it  properly. And I saw blood and lots of it. I wrapped my sleeve round my  arm providing a suitable protection for now. I opened my rucksack to see  two full water bottle and some dried fruit and preserved meat. Knowing I  was safe for now I fell asleep.